Ch8

So I was think for those who are reading this, I was think of having another book after this one but I'll see to it when it comes, so sorry about the updates, I've been back in school and I play volleyball as well so that's that anyway enjoy this chapter,
Credits for this chapter @Argypapa and keep with what you want to read it helps a lot!!

Max POV
I wake up feeling heavy? That odd, oh wait I keep forgetting that I basically live with the mafia. Oops, I want to talk to them about keeping my jobs or at least one of them, I've worked my ass off to survive and it's not going to waste now no matter what. Even if I have to run away I'll be getting that job back. I walk to gio's office ( the picture is what I imagine the office looking like.) and knock softly on the old looking door. "Come in!" He yells, I walk inside and suddenly the confidence from before is fading and now I'm super nervous.

I walked further in and sat on the couch to the right, "can I talk to you about something?" I ask scared of what he's going say, the look on his face is not a good one. " I mean sure what would you like to talk about?" He asks super suspicious, I start to play with my hands a bit, cramping them and hurting them. " umm I was wondering if I could keep my job and maybe live alone...?" I ask trying to be careful with my words, he looks angry, "absolutely not I will not allow it! You are to stay here until I say so!" He yells standing up, now I start to get angry , "So you mean I can't do anything because your protective! That's not fair I should be able to keep my job and what I worked hard for! I will not let you do this!" I yell back standing up as well, I feel myself get hot like really hot what's going on..? Black dots scatter my vision.

I start to feel heavy maybe dizzy I can't tell at the moment, I look at gio and he's calling someone with a worried face, what's happening! I start to panic still feeling heavy, before I black out I see Andy coming in and catching me, I look at their worried faces before I black out completely, falling unconscious.

Andy's POV
I look at my phone that started ringing and wondered who was calling me and I see gios number, wonder what happened,  what if something happened to max! I answer quickly "Andy's get your ass here now, it's max!" Gio says sounding worried and a bit scared? Oh gods I better hurry!, I ran to gios office and see him on the floor with a fainting max, I ran over and picked max up "hey buddy stay with me will ya! Cmon keep those pretty eyes open." I say getting worried. I can tell gio is to. I call benji and tell him to get the gang together and meet in the workout room.

I walk to Max's room and set him down with his teddy bear and blanket and leave, even tho I really didn't want to. I enter the room with gio and whistle to get their attention," howdy everyone, you must be wondering why I called you here, well it was to tell you we will be taking a break because of max fainting this afternoon, we will have to keep close eyes on him." I say with a strict tone, gio then says " we need to make sure he's eating sleeping and taking daily naps we've decided that we would be doing that now, but mostly, don't make him feel like a prisoner." He also says with a strict tone.

I walk back to Max's room and see him peacefully sleeping not a single scratch on him, he worry's me so much because he bottles up all these emotions and pains, and holds them till he can't physically be able to and let's them go. I really hope he's ok. I sit on the edge of the bed and hope for the best.

Hey everyone! I hope this is good I will be trying to get weekly updates now, I was inspired and decided on this chapter, might make another one tomorrow! So be ready! I wish you all the bestest day and have some 🎂 you earned it! Good job 👏 😎 have a good night/day!!