Ch 18(Mature warning 😈)

Hey everyone surprise chapter! I know amazing, anyway thank you all for your support and kind words I appreciate it so much and for that I will be updating or trying to update today tomorrow and the weekend! Enjoy this chapter and the next!

Mature warning !!
lots of pov change

Max's POV
I said "yes! Damn you!" I start crying and I see gio have the stupidest face he's ever had he's smiling like crazy and hugging the life out of me. "Excuse me sir do you not remover how I almost died?, ok well I'm dying now please let me gooo!" I yell after he starts crushing my stomach, like who does he think he is, anyway, I'm still on a liquid diet which sucks but I mean it's better than no food... I wouldn't have been able to mentally exist anymore if that happened.

Gios pov
After max said yes I was ecstatic I finally had a boyfriend, ha beat that mom! I did get a boyfriend ya old fart! (I'm sorry this is gonna be a chapter with an attitude 😂) anywho I was walking past Andy's room when I heard moaning? Who the hell banked Andy?! I take a peek and see benji on top of Andy who knew Andy was a bottom?! Wow well that's cool I suppose they're are dating to. Cool, cool, well I'm out see ya.

I head back to Max's room and see he is sleeping again, well that's better than not sleeping, but I was gonna tell him what I found out. That sneaky bitch did this on purpose so I'd have to wait... I say that's not very fair.
(Really bad smut ahead! Sorry I'm new! And benjis gonna be innocent, let me know if you want a backstory chapter on why)

Benjis pov
I walk into Andy's room to hang out like we planned but I hear really hard breathing. Oh no what if he's hurt! I sneak in the door because whenever Andy's hurt he acts like a such tough guy, I walk in to see him sitting against the headboard of the bed with his laptop on and he's dick out? Why is he going up and down? I sit on the floor when I look up he moans.

That must feel good! I wanna try! I take my dick out and start to copy him, holy hell it feels great! I wanna do this more often, I start moaning "Ahhh hmm ngh it feels so good~" I say forgetting where I am, I felt like I was about to explode, and I went faster only to have hands stop me gently " No I was so close no!" I yell when I look up it's Andy's hand that have stopped me.

"Why would you do that Andy I was about to cum!" I whimper, "Well baby I did that because me and you are gonna be playing together, I want you to stick this right here up here right now" he says laying me down on the bed before lowering on my dick "Ah master feels so good!" I yell bucking my hips a bit, he looks at me and says "I know I know, I want you to follow my lead ok listen to me, I want you to thrust your hips up really fast ok?" He says and I start to do it and I hear his moans. Oh god they're amazing.

Andy's pov
I hear moans beside me and see benji copying me he's lost in mid space right now and I wanna make him go into subspace, you see I don't top but I want him to. I see him for a while he's about to reach his high when I stop him "Aw sweetheart you can't cum yet, you have to save it when you cum inside me." I say lifting him up and putting him on the bed.

I kiss his stomach and go up to his chest, "Here's what gonna happen your gonna, stick your dick in me and go crazy ok? But you listen to me ok?" I ask he nods and I lay down he enters me raw and don't get me wrong the pain is amazing.

"AHH oh baby your perfect keep going Ah! I love you baby cmon, does your head feel weird fuzzy at all?" I ask he whimpers but nods and I whisper more praises into his ears, " Such a good boy for me huh? Oh your so good Benji! I wanna feel you baby cmon fade into the fuzziness it's ok I got you." I say When I see him stop he's cummed at least four times. I see him relax and then collapse onto me snuggling into my chest, "Aww such a good boy I'll be right back ok I need to clean us up and get you some food." I say he nods and I get a rag and clean us both up and run to get him some food and feed my baby.

Benji pov
After what me and Andy did I feel like I'm one cloud nine I feel great he's given me the best aftercare I could wish for and now we are cuddling while watching criminal minds-because it's my favorite show, " are we dating now?" I ask Andy he nods happily and I smile and snuggle into his chest.and we both fall asleep each other in arms.

Hey everyone that's a surprise sorry if it's not good I tried and I just awoke so yeah anyway I was thinking of Andy being like a dominate bottom and Benji a submissive top, but anyways sorry again for the short chapter! I will write more as of tomorrow and what is listed above, happy holidays!!