Prolonge

Hi y'all beautiful dragonets or if your older then me, dragons.

My name is Moon I am non-binary I love Dragons, Anime, role-plays and other things but im sure you figure that out in the future as you read.

Now like I said in the description I have a great imagination. So to not forget things I write them down!

There are going to be a couple different ways I write this:

The first way is a story form. Which is probably going to be very common.

The second way is a description. Like giving my au but not in a story form or giving a s snippet of the story. This will probably will happen when I know that the au is mine.

I have seen a lot of aus and I will write aus I have seen and know people know about in a story for However when it's my personal idea that I want to share and or inspire people with I will most likely describe it so that when I do punish my draft of said story it will be my original story.

If you are going to take inspiration from my aus or want to use any of my aus please credit me because when I see people tag me, and I'm sorry if I don't do tags myself, but seeing tags and just encouraging comments like:

I love this story
Or
I wonder what is going to happen
Etc....

It's honestly more motivating to me then simple comments like:

Omg
Hmm
Nice
Same
And a comment I will delete if I see
Can you please update.

Unlike a lot of people out there that find please update motivational I don't find it motivational I find it to me a comment that just screams

Omg you gotta update this story because people are waiting on you!

That for me doesn't motivate me and makes me feel like if I do update I didn't do a good job on the chapter itself. So please respect that.

Also I don't like long conversation in my stories because it's just talk about people personal things. I will delete them because if they don't relate to the story and I look back at the comment section for some maybe motivation it just backstabs me because people are paying more attention to themselves then the actual story and in all honesty. It sometimes hurts.

Also please don't leave comments like "Omg I want to do that with you!" During maybe written out sections of some possible triggering themes. That also hurts to see even though I know that some people joke about it but over the internet you never know who's serious and who's not.

I will leave Trigger warnings at each chapter because each chapter is very different then others. I say this because I don't want to feel responsible for anything bad happening because someone read my story.

Anyways. If you've read this far and actually read through everything. Thank you. It makes me feel so much better that you have come here to be with me today reading while I write.

Now as I like to think about it when people read the stories I consider them ghosts finding their path do an adventure and I'd like to think I'm leading you all down the right path to that adventure.

As always thank you for reading this and I shall pave a new path for you done into the depths of my imagination where ideas flood like a water fall or a train on a never ending track.

Enjoy reading dragons or dragonets

(Yes I drew the little face at the beginning)