Fto: Imagination swap

/A story where Eden won and Devin is now a part of him/

*Eden's pov*

The Gmg, a wonderful place for people to waste all their magic. Besides that Michael and Devin seem to be traveling together through all this chaos, but.... I don't need both of them. I only need Devin and once I have him, well, then it's just a matter of weakening him so that I get most of the magic and once I get most of the magic when I fuse back into him I'll be the one in control.

I chuckled before looking at the lacrama. Abraham gave me this so we can stay in contact. I smiled as I pressed it and Abraham answered.

"Mind warping me to your location?" I asked and sure enough I showed up next to him.

"So what do you want?" Abraham asked and I chuckled

"I'm trying to get a certain mage you should know him as my other half or the weaker half of the two of us." I said and Abraham thought about it

"Devin?" He asked and I nodded as I thought of a cage that will contain him and I walked over and picked up a chain. Abraham lifted an eyebrow and I sighed with a smile

This world Ritchie and Brandon had gathered a lot of little odds and ends one of them being a type of cuff to cancel out magic or at least drain it so it's unusable. I smiled finishing the cage.

"Can you warp Devin here?" I asked

"Asking me for favors here. I do want something in return." Abraham said

"Don't forget who's getting you these stockpiles of  of lacrama." I said and Abraham chuckled.

"I'll go get him." Abraham left and I smiled. Soon, soon there will only be one of us roaming around and that one is going to be me.

*3rd person.*

Devin and Michael went out searching for Eden in hopes that within all this demons and dragons take over they would find him.

Devin looked around with Michael until suddenly Abraham showed up behind Devin grabbing him by his neck so suddenly and warping away that Michael just as Devin was taken processed the whole thing.

"Devin!?" Michael cried and looked around.

Abraham showed up and tossed Devin to the ground in front of Eden before going back out going face to face with Michael.

"Abraham. Where's Devin? Where did you take him!?" Michael yelled

"Calm down he's right where he's supposed to be. With Eden."

*Devin's pov*

I groaned as I shook my head before looking up and saw Eden right as he pointed a spear at my throat.

"Hello Devin." Eden said

"Eden you brought me here?" I asked before looking around a bit at the big space before realizing I was literally in front of an open cage.

"A friend did and yes that's a cage behind you. You have two options, fight me, or got into that cage." Eden said

Both options are bad and this is what Eden must have wanted. To corner me, because going into the cage means I'm trapped and he can slowly work away at me with taking magic, but fighting him means that I'm wasting my magic and he gets it faster. Which means either way he gets at me and becomes the stronger one out of the two of us.

"Since you aren't chosing I will." Eden said as he spun his spear around and whacked me into the nearest wall. I shook myself off before getting up and dodged the next attack.

"Come on you think your going to lose to me?" Eden taunted I wasn't going to listen to him

"I'm not fighting you Eden." I said getting up.

"So....you would rather have me blow up Divinus Magia again?"

"Don't you dare. You've already done your damage to that guild." I said glaring at him and Eden chuckled.

"Then fight me." Eden said and I sighed. Not like I have a choice.

I made a weapon and then charged. Eden laughed as he charged forward as well. Both of us had our weapons outstretched.

Clash!

*Eden's pov*

I sighed as I threw Devin's body into the cage and locked him in there. I looked at myself and poked a bruise and hissed as it had a small cut near it. Devin's not one to give up he was very persistent. Either way I won that battle and I drained him more which is good. I looked around the room and thought of how it originally looked and restored it back to how it was supposed to be. Abraham walked down from the second level.

"That was some fight." Abraham said

"One more like that and I'll most definitely be the strongest one. Once that happens I'll fuse into him and I'll be whole again." I said and Abraham looked at Devin.

"So much potential. I'm glad your going to be able to put it to use." Abraham said

"Indeed. Now how is Michael handling this?" I asked

"He's desperately looking for you or me." Abraham said and I nodded.

"Oh wait till I show up. It'll be such a shocker for them all." I said with a laugh.
     ______________________________

*Eden's pov*

Finally after a week I have it all. I have all the power I need so that when I fuse back in with Devin I'll be the one in control, not to mention he's currently injured so we'll see maybe he has to fuse into me.

I chuckled as I opened the cage and grabbed Devin and dragged him out. I smirked as I leaned him on the wall. Devin looked at me with a glare. He's still got fire in him then again that's what makes him interesting now. A year ago he was crying in his cage, now? Well he certainly is nervous but I'll give him credit for not crying like a baby yet.

"Congrats Devin, we'll be fusing back together soon." I smirked with a chuckle holding him

"Soon... So you have enough magic power from me don't you..." Devin said with a frown.

"Yes. Yes I do~" I grabbed Devin's chin lifting it up so he had to look me in the eyes

"well then. Let's go say hi to Divinus Magia. Shall we?" I asked as I punched Devin holding him close.

Devin cried out as I forcing Devin to make the choice of fusing in with me and eventually he submitted and fused with me.

In our mind Devin tried to wrestle me but since I'm the stronger one out of the both of us. I easily beat him and took control. taking a deep breath I opened my eyes as I looked down at myself. A nice white blue with the trimming now being black as I chuckled.

"Finally. I'm whole." I laughed before taking another deep breath and looked at Abraham.

"How do I look? I want honesty in your opinion." I said as Abraham looked me up and down and gave a thumbs up but slightly to the side.

"I feel there's a better way to do the black and blue. Also you got a red eye." Abraham said and I blinked as I snapped my fingers and a large mirror showed up and I look at it.

"Huh... Seems like he still has some control. Oh well as long as I can do what I want." I said with a smile

"I'll find a way to stop you Eden" Devin said and I huffed changing the blindfold out for a eye patch.

"Maybe some other day. Not today" I said as I put the eye patch over my left eye or Devin's red eye

"Well then where you going?" Abraham asked as I looked at the mirror's changing up the outfit a bit so the blue was slightly darker before looking at him.

"I'm going to mess with Divinus Magia and Michael"

(Enjoy thinking about what Eden will do. Let your imagination run wild and think of something fun. I hope you enjoyed)