Fto: Time Travel

*Swearing, arguments, angst*
(Season 4 fto meets some season 5 mages but the season 5 mages tried to keep themselves a secret)

*Devin's pov*

This is going horribly. I know I got separated from the others but I didn't expect to get surrounded but every guild leader there is and Jonathan. God I wanted to yell at him but that would mess up the timeline.

"You have a new change of clothes?" I looked over at Silver or Austin and just gave him a seriously look.

"That's seriously what your going to say to me?" I asked

"I mean I don't know." Austin said and I shook my head before I heard a blink and I turned just in time to move myself into a defense position right as Ritchie came in and tried to punch me.

I felt a bit of me break as he did think and in the back of my mind I kept saying 'this isn't the Ritchie I know'.

I pushed him back and imagined a shield and grabbed it holding it defensively.

"Don't come closer." I said trying my best to maybe be like Eden but that wasn't going too well for me.

"Seriously Devin?" Eden said

"Shut up Eden." I thought back and I heard Eden sigh.

"Your seriously going to try to fight all the guild leaders of Atlantide? It would be better if you just came with us. Maybe we'll spare you from the deepest cell." Brandon said

"You honestly think I'm going down that easily. You underestimate me." Eden said

"You honestly think I'm going down that easily? You underestimate me." I said building some form of confidence.

"I think this fight is meant for us." Michael said and my heart ached hearing him sound like that. The voice that said I'm going to deal with you personally.

"Sorry but I'm not facing you quite yet. I have no need to."

"Sorry but I'm not facing you quite yet. I have no need to." I said slow looking at Michael and my heart dropped seeing him like that. I know that Eden was the one in control at the time but I still slightly saw Michael's condition. Facing it personally hurts.

"Seriously Devin just let me speak all this can be easily resolved." Eden said clearly tired of trying to keep my act up.

"No, I'm not letting you hav control." I said before realizing I was speaking out loud.

"What do you mean control?" Jonathan asked.

"That's non of your concern Jonathan, and I also don't think you have any right to speak in a highly manor." Eden said and freaked out.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I cried slapping my hand over my right eye.

"Remove you hand Dev I can speak when I want to speak and in all honesty I can't bear watching you try to act like me." Eden said and I sighed removing my hand.

"What the hell is this!?" Ritchie yelled

"Some future consequence." I said with a broken smile.

"Cry baby." Eden said.

"Shut up Eden." I said

"Eden. Wait Eden's is in a body that looks like him but it's different personalities?" Michael said

"I Don't understand this but I do know that they need to go to prison!" Lo'pho said

"Well there's going to be a problem with that even if you did send us to prison you still have me running around." Eden said and I didn't feel like stopping him.

"What do you mean by that!?" Ritchie yelled

"It means-" Eden went away at that moment and finally figured is motivates.

He was buying me time. All the guild leaders won't attack. They want answers and now that I have finally looked around thanks to Eden moving me I saw, Raindrop, Flame, and Sparks.

We all go my nicknames, Sparks is Davis, Flame is Bryan, Raindrop is Lucas. And mine is Purple. Don't ask me why purple it's just the name Lucas gave me out of spite.

"Well as Eden said arrest me, but you won't have caught Eden. Also it was really nice to speak to all of you but I have to go. I don't belong here and nor do my friends." I said and David blinked in right next to me.

Lucas ran past Jonathan and tripped the old man while Bryan jumped in right in front of Lo'pho and ran to us.

"Let's go guys. Let's go." I said as I pictured Miss P's air ship and that is what came to be in the air. The guild leaders Michael and Austin were helping Jonathan up and Lo'pho was shocked by Flames sudden apprence.

"Bye bye!" I said as David blinked all of us onto the ship.

"I'll get it started." Lucas said going into the other room after he recognized the air ship.

"Thank you." I said going down stairs.

For some reason when we got teleported here Bryan and Davis haven't been getting the usual dragon slayer sickness so it must be because their body hasn't recognized the time we are in and can't fully react to it.

The ship moved and there was some difficulties because Brandon tried to stop the ship but Lucas made it move and I just imagined it good as new so it didn't take damage.

Let's just hope we don't run into them again.

*Ritchie's pov*

I growled in frustration as I watched the air ship leave. I could have easily just blinked onto it but I didn't feel like it a part of me said let it leave. I looked at Jonathan who was brushing himself off.

"What the hell was that!?" He yelled as the air ship was no longer seen.

"Ritchie, why didn't you guys try to blink onto the ship?" Michael asked

"Because something in my gut told me not to." I said

"What?" Brandon asked

"I don't know! My gut feeling told me not to go after them." I said turning away. I started to walk away despite my brother calling to me.

This isn't over and don't think I let you off the hook that easily.