Mho: Quirk Opposites

Alright you Dragonets. Here's an Mho au were people's quirks are different!

People's quirks are the opposite of what they are currently. I did my best making the opposites if you think that the opposite would be someone else please tell me because I'm curious

For example: Artemis's quirk is shadow, the opposite would be light.

Shadow= light
(The ability to dim or brighten any light and use it to blind or attack people.)

Hard light= solid Shadow
(The ability to making any type of desired weapon or non living thing from the shadows around.)

Bloodmoon= Red Sun
(The ability to take physical sunlight and turn it into a fiery heat blast or used it to create blinding beams or burn through metal light like plasma)

Explosion= Muffler
(The ability to silence anything or make a surroundings area completely quiet or make it so that no sound even metal on metal can't be heard.)

Fear factor= Confidence Boost
(The ability to take away any type of fear and make teammates feel confident in their decisions.)

Those are the ones I have right now but with quirk change comes of course maybe color change.

Artemis
Quirk: Light
His personality doesn't change much except he's not so timid he confident and when someone's in trouble he steps up and gets defensive. He still loves to do fashion stuff of course and he loves making new friends.

His hair color is now half white and half full gold his eyes instead of going black with purple they are the normal eyes but the purple changes to a sun gold.

Also his favorite color is night black and his hero outfit doesn't change. Purple and black, he likes it despite his quirk being light related.

Shino
Quirk: Solid shadow
His personality is basically the same except at time he can get a bit over himself and makes wrong decisions like going overboard at times.

His hair is black with bright yellow streaks in it and his are yellow but they turn yellow with black when he has his quirk activated to a certain point.

Favorite color? Who knows but his hero outfit doesn't change except when he's with the chibi coven instead of yellow colored outfit it's black.

Kol
Quirk: Red Sun
His personality I'd say is the same except that he's friendly and actually doesn't follow through with villian plans not to mention he very clearly remembers who Kreg is and hates anyone who works with him.

His outfit doesn't change much if at all just some color changes to make it fit him but he very appreciates his adoptive mother's work.

Rikku
Quirk: Muffler
She is still the bright cheery person everyone loves. Still has demon eye complex and she only gets rid of this by the expanding growth of her quirk. She still hears the crash in the back of her mind but by silencing it all together in her moment she comes to terms with her father's death.

Still a witch girl and part of the chibi coven. She makes it so anything loud they do isn't heard which is nice. She does her best to learn a lot of hand to hand.

Ana
Quirk: confidence boost
She's still timid at times but her quirk makes her more open. She may have one eye but if anyone on her side saw it they knew it would be ok.

More of a support kind of hero and often around Kol a lot because of course she likes him. She dresses up scary to throw off her enemies. Make them thing this person is scary but then realize that her teammates have no fear.

So ya that's my thought I hope you enjoy and ya I'll see y'all in another chapter