Chapter 3

???:"Hmm."

???:"What's wrong, figuring out how to take a peaceful shit?"

???:"No Levi, I'm not in the mood for one of your jokes. Haven't you read the report by the MP's?"

Levi:"Tsk, Military Police could probably be making that stuff up. If you want evidence to back that up, ask Four-eyes to go out and figure it out herself." As he said that, the door swung open revealing the crazy titan-loving scientist.
(Before anyone berates me and starts saying that she is genderless, it's my story so just please deal with it.)

Hange:"I heard that, Levi! What's the matter, Erwin?"

Erwin:"The report by the Military Police is very interesting. A man of unknown origins coming across a kidnapped victim, the strange armor and weapon he wields, and he successfully killed 6 men at once. That's something that sounds like only Levi could achieve."

Levi:"Probably dumb luck in my opinion."

Hange:"And what would you want us to do about it?"

Erwin:"Hmm, the both of you head out to Shiganshina and locate this individual. The reports stated that he lives with Doctor.Jaeger and his family. You'll probably find this interesting Levi, but it says here that the remaining two men were taken down by not him, but by a young girl."

Hange:"Woohoo! Another great adventure awaits us, Levi! Whatever this man has on him, I can't wait to start studying it!"

Levi:"Tsk, spare me the details of your studies. Isn't there anyone else that can go with Four-eyes? I have to see if my squad cleaned up like I've told them to."

Erwin:"Moblit isn't here as he's gathering supplies for the next expedition and you're the person I trust should anything go south."

Levi:"That I get but why did you mention the young girl?"

Erwin:"That's because she performed something that's not really done by many girls her age. I only want Hange to investigate the man and chat with the girl, you are to stay and keep Hange safe." He explained. Understanding that arguing isn't going to get him far, Levi agreed and got up to prepare with Hange.