Panic

Interior of Wall Rose
Four years before Mikasa's enlistment

Noble:"Wait, wait, wait! I can spare some of my wealth to the Survey Corps, just don't hurt me!"

Din:"Spare? We'll need more than some pocket change to retake the wall. If you're not willing to comply then I'm sure I can make you within seconds."

Noble:"PLEASE! DON'T! I'll help you out, I swear!"

Din:"Good, if I hear word that you pull funding away from the Corps, you can expect a visit from me again."

Noble:"I-I get it!"

Din dropped the nobleman to the ground and walked to the window he came through. Before he could leave, a familiar voice stopped him from going any further.

???:"Funny seeing you here. What'd ya do to make this poor bastard piss himself?"

Din:"Kenny...why are you here?"

Kenny:"Oh, y'know, just makin' a quick visit. Turns out somebody's makin' quite a ruckus disturbing the peace around here. Wouldn't happen to be you, would it?"

Noble:"Aha! Kill him Kenny! Make this bastard pay for what he's done to us!"

Kenny:"Shut up, tubby. We're having a grown-up talk here. So, how's that daughter of yours doin'? Last I saw, she was enjoying herself with Frieda down by the river."

Din:"What? How do yo-"

Kenny:"I told you, boy. You don't bring us Frieda, we'll drag that little girl of yours down to the darkest depths of the Underground. She's worth a ton of money down there...good thing I claimed it!"

Din:"What!?"

Kenny:"I already warned you before, Tin-head. You fail to bring us Frieda back, we'll take your daughter from you. Simple as that, right?"

Din curled his hand into a fist and used his jetpack to fly into and tackle Kenny down. He repeatedly punched him in the face and headbutted him in the face. The impact of his Beskar helmet against his forehead caused massive bleeding dripping down his face.

Din:"Where is she!? Where did you take her!?"

Kenny:"Oho! Now you wanna cooperate with me or what?"

Din:"The way I see it..."He pulled out his blaster pistol and shoved it under his chin.

Din:"You cooperate with me and I won't pull the trigger. Now tell me, where's my daughter!?"

Kenny:"Ah, you're no fun..." With his Ackerman abilities, Kenny threw Din off of him and into a wall. He dusted himself off and walked towards Din.

Kenny:"We're really keen on wanting her back with us. Y'see, she's gifted in a way and we can't have her walkin' around with it like that. So after our first fight, I told you to bring her back and we'd leave you alone but no. You had to ignore us and make us take your little girl from you..." He picked up Mando with two hands and looked at his visor.

Kenny:"Do ya understand?"

Din:"I understand all too well..."

"