Imagine 18

"Not that big of a deal"

You couldn't get it out of your head. How could Zak think it's not that big of a deal, of course it was a huge deal to you. He was gone a lot with the show and being at the museum so much that he hardly notices you. Which made you feel like it wasn't worth trying.

How could he forget what today is? Does he even care about what we have anymore? you thought to yourself as you were finishing up a drawing you had made for him. You smiled at the drawing very proud of yourself. As you went back downstairs to show it to Zak you were shocked to hear everyone screaming "Surprise". You smiles and walked over to Zak giving him the biggest hug.

"You didn't think I'd forget your birthday did you?" he had asked chuckling softly and planting a kiss to the top of your head. "cuz if you did, then I must be doing something wrong"

You simply shook your head no, feeling guilty that you had lied.
"I would never think you'd forget something, and if you ever did forget something, I know it's because of work and different lifestyles"

He had smiled softly and took you over to the table where there was a birthday cake.

Everyone had fun and celebrated your day, even Gracie, it was an amazing fulfilled day. You couldn't ask for anything else. You had everything you wanted, you look around and see everyone. smiling to yourself you had thought, this is my family. I have a family.

//hey guys, I apologize. i know a few years ago i said i was back but i had gotten busy with school and life in general. but i am back for sure. i'll be writing more. and hopefully everyone still enjoys my stories. anyway thank you guys so so much for supporting this book even when i was away.