Imagine 5

Imagine that Zak was on his way home from an investigation.

It is a Saturday morning and you got up early to clean around the house. After cleaning the which took a couple of hours you took a brisk shower. After the shower you decided to make Zak lunch for when he got home. It was around two when you heard the door open. You turn around and run and jump on Zak. "Whoa, nice to see you again too." Zak said hugging you as you held onto him. "I missed you so much." You start to cry. "I'm so happy your home ok. I'm happy your ok." You say giving him a kiss. "You are ok, right? Nothing scratched you, or marked you in any way or form, right?" You asked. "Babe cheer up. I'm ok. I'm fine. Nothing marked me. And I smell food. Whatya make?" Zak said with a smile. You got off him and walked to the kitchen. "Just some tacos rice and beans. I was making lunch, for ya." You said getting two plates down. "Awe thanks babygirl." You smiled at the nickname. You just love when he called you babygirl. "Wanna plate?" You asked. "Hell yea I do. Whoever turns your cooking down. Tell me and ill kick their ass." He said as he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind you, while you dished up the plates. "Well lets eat then." You said putting the plates at the island. "I'm glad your home." You told him. He swallowed his food before speaking. "I know. I'm glad to be home too. After this lets go upstairs and cuddle watch so.e horror movies and fall asleep." You took a bite of your taco and swallowed after chewing. "Sounds like a plan." After that you guys went upstairs and cuddled and fell asleep to Friday the 13th-Part III.