Imagine 9

Imagine Zak talking about your beauty to Jay.

You and Zak have been friends since you guys were freshmen. You have always liked Zak. I mean who would like this boy. His beautiful blue eyes,his personality. You never understood why people would bully him. You hated it. He still gets it to this day. Being famous and all. You never thought he would make it this far. Anyway,after begging him for a year to do an investigation he finally lets you go, because he 'thinks' your ready. "You dick,give it back." You yelled at Zak trying to reach for your phone. "Who you texting? Your lover boy." Zak them smirks an evil smile. "Hmm, maybe I should read the messages." He brought the phone to his face. You snatch the phone and exit out of wattpad. It would be embarrassing if he found out you read imagines about him,it would be the worst way for him to find out that you like him. "Anyway, where are we going again?" You asked Zak. "Uhh, we are going to...." Zak pulls out his phone. "Peabody Whitehead Mansion, in Denver,Colorado." He turns his phone off and lays his head on your lap. You guys were best friends that acted like a couple. "Why you nervous y/n?" Aaron asked. "No,I'm just curious." You simply reply and devilishly smile. Zak was confused. "Why are you smiling like that?" You rest a hand on his head and take his phone with your other hand. You turn the phone on and typed in his password. "You haven't changes your password. Zak if I were you I would have changes it knowing me." Zak quickly got up and started to reach for it. "*gasp* your hiding something, aren't you?" You started scrolling through all his messages. "What are you and jay texting about. Its in weird coding." You looked confused. Zak got really close to your face and smiled that one smile you dreaded. "Z,what are you going to do?" He just keeps smiling. You put his phone in your bra. "Well,whatya gonna do about it now. Tickle me,I'll say stop I'll give it back, you know I wont." Zak blushed a dark cherry red. And sits back in his seat. "Z,I'm playing," you grab his phone and handed it to him. ",hears your phone." He takes it and puts it in his pocket. "Victory is mine!" You acted shocked. "Guys, we have a Stewie." You looked at Zak. "Ok Stewie, what have you done with Zak." Zak squinted his eyes. "Woman, I will not tell you,unless....." You crossed your arms. "Unless what, you disgusting football head?" Zak put his right hand on his art and sarcastically gasp. "Hurtful." You giggled. "Get to the fucking point." "Unless you give me back my laser gun." You arched an eyebrow and stared at him confused for a moment. "I think he means his laser pointer y/n." Nick commented. "Oh." You reached into your backpack. "You mean this." Zak takes it. "Yes, yes, I have it back." Zak pumped his fist into the air. "Aww fuck. Now he is going to be pointing that at us all day now." Aaron complained. You hit his shoulder. "Guys remember Zak is not all there in the brain." You said. "I am right here, ya know?" Zak said pointing the laser at your face. You snatched it away and put it in your bra. "Now you'll never get it back." You rested you head on Zaks lap. "Put your fucking hand down my breast or even touch them, I will make you the opposite gender. Am I clear?" Zak put his hands up in surrender. "Yes ma'am. Loud and clear." You smiled at his dorkiness and fell asleep. When you woke up ,you guys were in Colorado. "We just barely arrived." You groaned and got up. "We could've took a plane, and why do you have to have a fear of heights?" You asked and rested your head on Zaks shoulder. "I dont know I just am,and when we do take planes, I hardly ever want the window seat." He said as he rested his head on yours. "Is anyone hungry? 'Cuz I'm starving." Aaron asked from the backseat. You got your phone out to look for a place. "Umm, there's a place called Biker Jims Gourmet Dogs. Its on 16th and Arapahoe. The food looks good." Zak took your phone. Aaron and Nick leaned over the seat and looked over his shoulders at the food. "That looks fucking good. Zak trust y/n. I dont think she is trying to poison us,and if she did she wouldn't do it by hot dogs." Nick said. Aaron nodded his head in agreement. "Ok,Billy go to Biker Jims Gourmet Dogs, on 16th and Arapahoe,so we can eat." Zak said giving your phone back. "Yay, you trust me." You say and give his cheek a kiss. "Not completely." He said pointing his finger at you, you pouted. "I guess I'll have to do something to your food than." You put your feet on Zaks lap and lay back and play on your phone.

~~~At Nerve During Lockdown~~~

You were racing Aaron after setting up the cameras in the different rooms Zak wanted them in

You were racing Aaron after setting up the cameras in the different rooms Zak wanted them in. As you entered you saw Zak and Jay talking you brush it off and went to get a bottle of water, as you walked back to the computers you heard Zak, "Jay, i swear she is just so beautiful. Like i mean i want her to be mine..." Zak stopped mid sentence at you choking on your water. "Hey you ok?" he asked chuckling. "You think I'm beautiful. You have a crush on me." you said pointing that caught the guys attention. "Zak has a crush. Zak has a crush." you all started laughing except Zak he just blushed at embarrassment. "Guys ok for real, knock it off. Let Zak tell you who he likes." you say while taking a seat. "Yea, who do you like, Zachary?" Jay asked patting his shoulder. Zak blushed and left nerve. "Aww Zaks scared to confess." Nick chuckled. " I dont blame him, how would you like to say your crushes name aloud and not keep it a secret." you said giving them a reason to why he left. "That's easy Veronique." You shook your head as he gave you a cocky smile. "Well,no shit Sherlock." You say and walk out to catch up with Zak. "Hey, what's wrong?" You asked when you saw him sitting on a curb. He sighed. "Y/N..." He got up and walked towards you. "Zak what's wro.." You got caught off by Zaks lips meeting yours. "Its you. I like you. I'm bot even sure if like can even describe it. I-I-I think I love..." You stopped him by giving another kiss. "Zak I know the feeling. I live you too. Ok," you sigh. "I've always liked you. Never admitted because I thought you didn't feel the same, but yea." You nervously chuckle and hide your face in his chest. "Aww,someone's nervous." Zak said holding your waist. You hit his chest. "Shut up." He smiled "Make me." You shook your head and walked back to nerv. Zak caught up with you. When you guys entered Zak lifted you by the waist and kissed your lips. "He finally told her. 'bout time." Aaron said,Zak flipped him off. "*scoff* how dare you offended." You start to laugh.