Chapter 1 The Park

Ty's Pov

I was in bed staring up at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep. My parents were fighting. They always fight.

When I was so close to falling asleep I heard some glass break. I crawled out of bed and headed for the hallway. I walked to the kitchen. I saw my dad with a broken bottle in his hand. My mom was on the floor.

I started to walk back to my room to try to forget about what happened. But my dad was following me. I turned around to see my dad then I passed out.

Seto's Pov

I sat in my tree house alone. I missed my parents. My mom passed away from being poisoned. My dad left. I didn't know where he was. I lived by myself.

My mom used to be a doctor. She left a bunch of books here and all of her work stuff. So I usually just stayed in my tree house and read. There is a park not to far from here. I never went to it because there was a bunch of bullies there.

Sky's Pov

I was the new kid in the neighborhood. I decided to go to the park. I lived right next to it. When I got to the park I saw so much stuff to do. I ran to a jungle gym thing. I tried to climb it, but it was pretty hard. I sat on it about 4 feet up in the air. I didn't want to go any higher.

I saw bigger kids sitting at the top. I ignored them. I looked at the forest. I have always loved the forest. I saw something in the distance. But I didn't know what it was. The bigger kids saw me and they were coming down. Probably to say hi.

When they got down to my level they don't say hi. One of them kicked me. I fell off and hit the ground hard. They all started to laugh. One of them jumped down and came over to me. I looked up at him. There were tears on my face. I looked up at him. He started to kick me really hard. I tried to get up and run.

They through a big stick at me. I fell over but I kept running. U ran in to the forest. I saw the thing in the distance was a tree house. I herd them yell," Never come back."

When I got to the tree house I felt my leg start to hurt. Probably from that kid kicking me and the stick they through. I started to climb up the ladder leading to the top.

When I got to the top I saw someone that didn't look much older than me. I said," hi." He turned around and said hi back. He looked startled. I found out his name was Seto. He asked me what happened.

Thank you so much for reading this!! I hope you liked it. I literally have been working on this story for weeks now! The first real chapter is finally up! Yas! Well byeeeeeeeeeeeee! :3