Chapter 4 The 3 kids at the park

Time Skip

Seto's Pov

I was helping Ty get glass pieces out of his face and chest. I felt bad for him. I would let him stay here all the time if I could.

Soon I saw his eyes start to close. I bet he was tired. When I was done I covered him up with a blanket.

I walked to the window. I saw a bunch of lighting bugs. Then I saw something that looked like a werewolf dog thing. I ignored it. I was probably just tired.

Time Skip (Next Day)

Sky's Pov

As soon as I woke up I ran to the park. The big kids weren't there. When I got to the tree house I got to the tree house I saw that Ty was still sleeping. I sat next to him. I started talking to Seto.

After a little bit Ty woke up. Seto said that he was happy to have friends come to the tree house. He didn't feel lonely anymore.

The big kids weren't at the park so I asked Ty and Seto if they wanted to go to the park. Seto didn't want to, but Ty did.

When we got to the park we saw 3 other kids there. There were 2 boys that looked my age and a girl that looked a little younger than Ty. I think they were playing tag. Me and Ty climbed to the top of the monkey bars and watched them play.

The boy tackled the other boy. The girl got away and hid behind a tree. The boys were starting to chase her. She tried to run but tripped over a tree root. They tagged her. She watched them run away then she started to run super fast. I couldn't believe how fast she was running!

I decided to go introduce myself to them. I jumped off the monkey bars and ran over to them. I said hi to one of them. He looked pretty cool. He had a cool checkered hoodie.

He came over and said," Hey what's up dood?"
I warned him about the bigger kids.
He said," I think we will be fine. But thanks though."
He asked me what my name was.
I said," my name is Sky. What's yours?"
He said,"Mitch".

We started talking a little bit. I found out the other guys name is Jerome. And his sisters name is Hazel.

Just then the bigger kids started to walk into the park. I told them to follow me. All five of us were running though the park. I was taking them to the tree house.

When we got to the tree house we only counted four. Hazel wasn't there. I told Ty to climb up. I went with Mitch and Jerome to find her.

When we got out of the forest we saw that one of the bigger kids was pulling her leg trying to take her. She was holding on to a tree root. She was kicking them trying to get away.

We ran over to try to help her. She was slipping. Her eyes were closed. Then her eyes opened. They were ice blue. When Mitch and Jerome noticed they gave up. I was confused so I stood by them.

She let his pull her away. I looked over at Mitch and Jerome they were standing there with smiles on their faces. Then I saw Hazel got free. She ran really fast away from him. She jumped really high too.

She jumped on top of his shoulders. She made him fall. Then she ran to us. Her eyes still bright blue. We all went to the tree house. I was so confused.

So ya that was chapter 14 hoped u liked it... Umm hi haven't updated in so long! I'm sorry... I have bugging myself to update for like 2 weeks now 😂... A lot of Final Exams. Lol they suck so ya well
byeeeeeeeeeeeee! 🌻