Chapter 2 The Next Day

Ty's Pov

I woke up in my bed. I felt a bruise on the back of my head. I sat up and walked to the doorway. I went to the kitchen. All I saw was dried up blood on the floor. My mom wasn't there. I went to my mom and dads room. No one was there. I walked walked back to my room. I was confused.

I saw a tape recorder thing on my bed. I guess I didn't notice it before. I picked it up and tried to figure out how to turn it on. I pressed a button it said," Hi Ty, its mommy. I went out for a bit. Daddy is probably not home. Try not to think about what happened last night. I will explain when I get back. You can always go to the park a house or two down if you want. Maybe you can meet a friend. I love you. Bye bye."

I decided to go to the park. I got dressed and went outside. It was colder than I thought. I walked on the sidewalk. I saw a family right next door were moving in. I go to preschool in the afternoon usually. I wondered where my mom and dad were.

Sky's Pov

I told Seto that these bigger kids at the park were being mean. I sat down in the floor and talked to Seto more.

Time Skip

Me and Seto were talking. I told him about how my family was moving in right next to the park. He told me he was a sorcerer. Which is pretty cool.

I told him I should probably start to head back to my house. I had to go to preschool soon. I stood up and immediately fell down. My leg hurt from that stupid kid. He told me he could help. He crawled over to me. I rolled up my pant's leg. It was black and blue.

He he grabbed some bandages and wrapped my leg in it. He asked me if I could play tomorrow. I said," I think so."

When I got out of the forest I saw the big kids picking on someone else. I walked over to see what was going on. The kid was like 2 or 3.

The big kid was screaming at him about something. I think I recognized him from preschool. Then I saw the big kid punch him. He fell on the ground right in front of me. He didn't move. The big kids started to get closer to him. Before he could do anything I grabbed the little kid and ran out of the park to my house. I didn't want to go through that again.

Good thing me parents were busy. They didn't notice me. I went to me room and put him on my bed. I sat on the floor and waited.

So Ya that was chapter 2. Hope you liked it! I know that that ages of the characters are young... And they are doing stuff that 2 year olds probably wouldn't do... Maybe idk. But I guess it's maybe fiction? it's fan-fiction. Makes sense! Lol well byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😜