Nine Days Later

Lilly's POV

Nine days
Nine days was how long I spent in that stupid cage Of course those lost boys brought me food, but it wasn't even that much. Maybe a couple of berries and some water. Ugh, who knew living with boys would be so horrible, not that I call this living. Peter didn't show himself again... not that I wanted to talk to him. He made it pretty clear that that I should keep my mouth shut. After three days, this one boy with blonde hair and a scar across his face came by my cage.
"Pan's orders, you are going to be set free, if you don't try to run. I wouldn't advise running though, there is not a grain on sand island that isn't connected to Pan."
Oh so his name was Peter Pan. That sounds like a funny name for an evil guy. I thought it would be something more like The Guy Who Can Fly. Hey, it sounds much better than Peter Pan.
"Wait so what about when you guys go to the bathroom?"
I was not going to do my business on his island if it was connected to him.. I mean like does know when people go to the bathroom or something? He didn't answer me. He just opened my cage, somehow.. I didn't even know that there was a door. I crawled out and stretched. My muscles were stiff from getting stuffed in a cage. We started walking and I started taking in my surroundings. Trees, Trees, More trees... then occasionally this thorny bush thing. We finally got to this clearing with a campfire in the middle, a bunch of logs around it and a bunch of tents. I like this change of scenery, after seeing stone and wood my while life, it was nice seeing new things, but now that I think about it, the logs were made out of wood right? Anyways, in the clearing with the logs, sat a bunch of boys I have never met before. In the middle of it all, sat Peter himself.
"The girl's here"
That blonde boy spoke to Pan like they were best friends.. I still see why anyone would like to be his friend, but who am I to judge? My only friend for 15 years was just a bunch of books.
"Good job, Felix."
So his name was Felix?
"What is going on? First, you stuff me in a cage, then you don't answer my question and not you just randomly decide to set me free!?"
I guess maybe that cage was making me moody or something.
"I told you you should try shutting your mouth I was just about to explain."
He stared at me with his emerald eyes.
"If you are to live in this island, then you need to have decent fighting skills. I know that you can at least do some magic, or that old witch wouldn't have kept you locked up in a tower."
How the heck did he know all this? I decided to ask him,
"How do you know all this?"
"I am Peter Pan, I know everything thing."
Whoa, totally not creepy.
"I will teach you magic, while Felix will teach you defensive and offensive skills. I need to at least have some spare time."
So that weird guy was teaching me? I never even said I wanted to earn though. This is so stupid.
"What do you do in hat spare time anyway? Murder puppies?"
I don't know why but I getting annoyed by this. He hadn't even said anything annoying or cocky this time. His eyes got a dark look on them.
"What I do in my spare time is none of your concern. Go to the lake and meet Felix and some of the Lost Boys."
What had I hit a soft spot or something? Did he like have a tragic past where his puppy died or something like that? He turned to fly away when I remembered that I don't even know where the heck this lake is. I was about to ask him, but he was already gone. Maybe this won't be so hard. I remember that the Felix guy when left so I started walking left. After walking for about fifteen minutes, i got tired. I was not used to this much walking. I sat down on a log and tried to catch my breath when there was rustling behind me.
"Hello? Is anyone there?"
I asked, cautiously.
There was no answer, but there was a hand that popped out the bush. Before I even realized it, the hand had poppy dust. I couldn't get a good look at the face, but someone, or something, blew the poppy dust in my face.
Then everything went blank.

Yay! I told you I would update soon. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Who do you think the kidnapper is?
And when will Lilly ever stop getting kidnapped?
Find out in chapter 5! :D
PS: special thanks to joceyyperez for favoriting my story!
Thanks for reading <3
I appreciate it :3