[Intro] How was the fall?

A/n- how was the fall?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  This is a revamped version of my best friend book called GanzxReader (I thought she would leave) She gave me full permission to do this and said to finish the story. (Btw I'm AmberTheSunGoddess) Enjoy!

I squinted my eyes at the boiling sun as it glared down at me, even the slight cool breeze couldn't save me from this heat. I turned my attention to the sidewalk as I headed to my dorm room. Once I entered the building made of cracked red and brown bricks, the place looked like it was going to fall apart but housing is housing I guess.

I walked up the three flights of stairs so I could get into my room. The whole dormitory smelled of bitter coffee and tears from the other stressed college students. I fumbled lightly with my keys and opened the door slightly before I heard my roommate call out to me "DON'T COME IN DON'T COME IN!"

I sighed and closed the door, knowing exactly why they didn't want me to come in. A lot of the time I can't get a good sleep because her and her boyfriend are always doing weird stuff that I don't want to hear or see. Maybe I should just go take a nice walk in the woods, that's not too  bad of an idea.

I just make my way out of my dormitory once again before heading to the idiotically dense woods. The deeper I walked into the woods the denser the thicker the untouched trees became, making it darker and much harder to see where I stepped. I couldn't do much but hold my hands out as I felt around to make sure I didn't bump into anything before something strong and rough pulled at my ankle, cutting into it deeply as I started to lose my balance and fall. I held my hands out trying to protect myself from the ground but it didn't come.

I opened my eyes to see nothing but an endless black void as gravity pulled me down further and further. The wind began to whip my hair around as it started to get stronger and stronger.The wind became too strong for me to even be able to breath in without it burning into my lungs. This is how I die...

I didn't even get to finish school-

I didn't get to show that diagram to my teacher that I was so proud about-

I didn't get to say goodbye-

I didn't get to do enough-

I wasn't done, I can't be done-

I can't die-

I need to do more...