1

Angelina smalls works in Abigail Adams high as the Junior Spanish teacher, she loves her job and thinks about her students as her children
.......

Ms smalls. A voice said causing her to look up.

Hi what can I help you with mr Matthews. She smiled.

A couple of us are going out tonight to the night hawk and I wanted to invite you. Cory said making her light up.

Thanks I'll be there for sure. She said going back to her papers from the first class.

She's loved that diner for years and was happy that she had something to do other then go home and watch movies with her cat.

The bell rang signaling that lunch was over so she prepped for the students to come, after they all came she wrote "Hola, bienvenida" on the bored.

Hello everyone I'm ms smalls, welcome to Junior year Spanish. She said happily.

What's on the bored. One of the students asked confused.

"Hola, bienvenida" it means hello, welcome. She said passing out papers.

On your desk is a paper with one line Spanish and one line English, we're basically gonna guess what word go's with which. Everyone looked at the paper confused or pulling out pencils.

What if you already know Spanish. One of the kids asked making her laugh.

Well then this will be easy for you. She said going back to her desk.

You may talk but please don't be to loud or rude to anyone. She said as everyone was talking to each other.