8

Angelina and Shawn went home to see they were alone and that the kids went to their Tia's house for the night.

so what do you wanna do. Shawn asked smirking. 

come and find out. she said throwing her shirt at him.

(later)

Angelina laid in bed next to Shawn in bed thinking about their relationship.

i think i love him. she thought looking at Shawn's sleeping body. 

Shawn woke up and sat up looking at her confused, whats wrong. he asked yawning.

i love you.  she said nervously.

i think i love you to. he said grabbing  her hand.

really. Angelina asked smiling. 

yes, i love you. he said giving her a kiss.

he pulled Angelina down to holding her close and planted a kiss on her head. 

Shawn and Angelina feel asleep holding each other tight and with love.

(morning)

Shawn was in the shower while Angelina was on the phone with Cory.

we said i love you. she said blushing.

really, that's great. he said happy for his friends.

yeah, how was last night with your parents when we left. she asked and Cory sighed.

Topanga and my mom started to fight about who host next year. he said as Angelina tried to hold her laugh.

didn't you say they do this every year.  she asked as Cory yelled yes with annoyance.

i swear its like they do this just to annoy me and my dad.he said and Angelina laughed along with Cory.

i should get going. she said seeing Shawn get out the bathroom.

alright see you at school. he said as they hung up.