3

Angelina hasn't been on a date since her ex fiancé cheated on her with her best friend so when Cory asked if he could do a blind date for her with one of his buddy's she got nervous "what if he doesn't like me" "what if he judges me"
"What if he leaves on me on the date." She thought while getting ready.

(Bar)
Hey. She said seeing the guy Cory showed her.

Are you Angelina. He asked as she sat next to him smiling.

Yeah you look way cuter in person. She laughed not believing what she said.

Thanks you to. He laughed making her blush.

So how long you've known Cory. She asked curious.

Since we were kids, childhood friend type deal. He said as she nodded understanding.

How about you. He asked.

Just this year. She said then ordered a beer.

This might sound weird but I grew up with not many family, raised by my older brother, 4other siblings, parents were very off and on, I know this might sound weird on the first date but what is family to you because to me it's everything. She explained.

Um basically the same except I raised my self, older half brother didn't care about me till I was a senior in high school, mother ran more than once, father now dead so I really hold the people I live close. He said making her smile, usually guys get to Weirded out when she ask that.

Thanks for telling me. She blushed while he pushed his hair back flushed.