2

It was after school and Angelina was looking at the kids works till she saw that she might be late to the diner.

Hey. Cory said walking out the same time as her.

Hi. She said locking her classroom door.

If you like I could give you a ride. He offered.

Really, thanks I'd appreciate it. She smiled as they walked to the parking lot.

How was your first day. She asked as they got into his car.

Not to bad, how about you. He asked as they started to drive.

Same here. She said outside.

How long have you been there. He asked as she started to count her fingers.

About 3 or 4 years now. She said thinking.

Wow that's amazing, this is my first year, any advice. He asked as they pulled up to the diner.

Don't let the students get to you, trust me it won't be pretty. She said as they got out and walked inside and saw coach missy, Carmen the math teacher and Gabriela the science teacher.

Hey guys. They said sitting down.

Hey, we did it now 180 more to go. Missy joked as they laughed.

each year I feel like they look more and more older. Carmen joked.

Can't lie one girl today looked like she she could be my sister and one of the boys looked like they could be this other ones father. Cory said making them laugh.