Wait what-

1 month later.....

It's been one month since me and Namjoon officially got together. We still haven't told our whole group other than Jimin and Yoongi. We didn't know when the right time would be and also we wanna tell them without management being around. Yoongi and Jimin are the most lovely est couple you would ever see. Imagine people on there honeymoon phase x100. But at least there happy. As for me and Joonie. We go out and spend time together every moment we got.

Today was a stressful day we had another interview and had to fly out to America for it. It was kinda boring since most of the questions were about my tattoos/dating/ and scandals. And then when cameras were off they tried asking us again about our dating life. Which we all strugged it off and left to head back to our hotel.

We had the top floor to ourselves which was great. Before dinner me and Joonie decided to tell the members about us dating and we told Jimin and Yoongi and there gonna do the same aswell. Not gonna lie kinda nervous, Jimin said. Same here, I said. Hey the food came, Hobi yelled. We all left the room and headed into the dinning room. Tae and Jin were already separating the food.

Hurry up and dig in before I steal your food, Tae said. We quickly took our food from his hands sat down and ate. One of the managers was there so we couldn't say anything yet but when he left we all looked at each other. It's was now or never. So everyone I actually have something to announce, I said. Everyone looked at me with mouths full of food. So for about a month now there's been something and someone new in my life, I said.

They all have a confused look. I'll just get straight to it, I said. Me and namjoon have been dating for a month. They all choked on there food. Jimin was patting Hobi's back. Jin's eyes were wide. And Tae, he just continue to eat his food in shock. Wait what when, Hobi said. Well again like I said about a month ago me and namjoon have been dating. We actually had feelings for each other for years but just told each other recently, I said. It was quiet for a bit and I could see joonie looking more nervously.

Well if your happy then we're happy for you, Jin said. The rest of them shook there heads and smiled. I let go if a breath I didn't know I had and relaxed a bit as Joon put his head on my shoulder. This should be easier now, Jimin said. Easier for what, Tae asked. And how come you and Yoongi didn't react, he asked. Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other and chuckled. Don't tell me, Tae said. Ok how many more of you are together, he said. Everyone else stared at him no awnsering.

So Jk and namjoon and Jimin and Yoongi, Hobi said. We shook our heads. Welp this if definitely something we didn't expect, Jin said. But we need to celebrate this. Jin then got up and went to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of wine and some glasses. Jimins face lit up. He poured us all a glass and passed it around to us. Welp a toast to congratulate our members and the new relationships, he said. And with that we all cheered and drunk. So have y'all ever been on a date yet, Hobi asked. Tons, we said. Dang it actually makes sense, he said.

What do you mean by that, I asked. Well whenever I need Namjoon help on making a beat for our songs he never in his room so I assume he in yours, he said. Namjoon's face instantly goes red and he starts to get shy. Do t tell me yall-. I hit Jin's shoulder. Of course not, I said. And we all laughed. So who confessed first, Jin asked. Well I was the one to ask him out but Jk was the one to bring the topic up, namjoon said.

Ok then I already know that Yoongi probably asked Jimin out first, Jin said. Well Yoongi did ask me out, Jimin said. But I was the one to ask him to be my boyfriend. Everyone face looked dazed even me and Joon. We all thought Yoongi would ask Jimin out. Wait wait wait you did, I said. Yoongi then looked down. Well he was trying to but he kept stuttering and getting shy, man's face was even red, Jimin said. So I just asked him instead and he said yes.