Let's do this

1 month later

Jungkook pov:

It's now less than one month until the Muster concert and we been working harder each day. We been in the practice room for hours in in out to get this concert ready. Everyday is tiering but we can't wait to perform again. I actually been been getting the courage to ask BandPD about the plan I had.

After practice we took a lunch break. As they went out to lunch I stayed back to talk to Bang. Are you sure you don't wanna come with babe, Joon said. Yea I'll be fine, I said. Ok then I'll bring you back something though, he said with his cute smile. Your the best, I said as I gave him a kiss. Your better, he said while walking out to the car. Once they leave I make my way up to Bangs office.

I knock on the door waiting for the signal to come in. Hello, I said. Why hello Jung what's brings you here today, he asked. Well theres a few things I wanna talk about, I said. Go ahead and sit let's talk, he said. I sit down and left out a sigh. I think I'm ready, I said. Is it ok if me and Namjoon can go public, I said. Bangs face is left surprised.

Jung are you sure we already know the danger that can happen if you do, he said. I shake my head. I'm well prepared for what can happen but if it does me and Joon well get through it together, I said. Our fanbase already knows I'm dating and has been well aware it's a male. And I been posting more pictures with Joon to hint at something's.

You are right, he said. Fine then, if your ready for it you can do it, he said. I smile and jump up very quickly. Thank you so much Bang, I said as I bow. No problem Jung but do you plan on doing it now, he said. No I actually already have a plan for that, I said. He chuckled. Of course you do, he said.

I walked out basically running back to the practice room by that time the group was already coming back with the food. I grabbed mine and sat over to the side with Joon. I want to tell him and the group as soon as possible I'm very happy that I finally get to. What's up with you Jung, Tae said. Yea your practically beaming over here, Joon said.

That's cause I actually have some great news, I said while putting my plate down. What's up, Joon said. I look over towards him and smiled even more. Bang said we can go public, I said. WHAT, Joon yelled causing everyone to look out way. What happened, Yoongi asked. We can go public hyung, Joon yelled!

Everyone then started smiling and getting hyped. Wait really, Hobi said! Yes I asked Bang if we could and after talking it out he agreed and said we could, I said. Namjoon hugs me and kisses me. Thank you Jung, he said. Anything for you Joon I would have kept asking everyday if I could, I said. Congrats you two, Jimin said! When are you gonna announce it?

Everyone then looked at us. Actually I was thinking we could do it at our concert, I said. Ooo, they all said. That's sounds like a great idea, Jin said. Yea it really does, Jimin said. Ahh I'm so happy for y'all I know y'all wanted this so badly, Yoongi said. We smiled and said our thanks before we wrapped up for today.

After throwing away our food and packing up we left to rest for the day. Me and Joon, Yoongi and Jimin go to my room to chill together. As soon as we walk in Joon lays onto the bed wrapping himself into a burrito with the blanket. Jimin and Yoongi sit at the edge of the bed cuddled up.

I sit beside Joon and cuddled him. Hey Joonie are you excited we get to finally be public just like you wanted, I said. He shakes his head fast. I want them all to know how much I love you, he said. Jimin and Yoongi looked taken back. Y'all say I love you, Jimin said. Yea we actually have been for a while, I said. They then looked at each other a blushed a bit.

After a bit if more talking Jimin and Yoongi left to spend sometime together. After waving goodbye I look down at my adorable boy and basically fall in love all over again. I gave him kisses over his face as he giggles. God I love you so much Joonie you don't know how lucky I feel right now, I say. I should feel lucky I have the most talented, incredible, caring boyfriend ever, he said.