Together

3 days until the concert

Jungkook pov:

We all just made it to our hotel rooms. The concert is now in three days and we can't wait. This is sadly a virtual one but it will still be the best one. Another reason for my excitement and basically everyone's is that me and Joonie get to go public that day. It's all I can honestly think about I don't have to hide how I feel for him anymore.

We set our bags down and lay down on our beds. Ok everyone tommorow is a busy day we have dress fittings, we need to go check out the stadium, we have to finish the rest of y'all hair and dye it, and lastly a Vlive, Namjoon said. But since it's night we don't have anything to do so rest up before tommorow. We all nodded our heads and went to our rooms.

Everyone had room buddies and sadly that meant Hobi was alone cause all the couples of course paired up. Hobi said it was fine though he was going to be staying up late anyways so he said he was gonna room alone anyways.

Namkook pov:

Wow this is nice, Joon said. I know right look at the view as well and everyone gets a balcony, I said. Even though it was a hot day it was a chilly breeze at night. You wanna go outside kook, Joon said. Yea can we, I asked. Sure let's get into nightwear first, he said. We got changed into our nightwear and made our way outside. I stand looking over the railing onto the view of the glowing city. It was very busy night cars and people walking and making noises.

Even though it was loud it was still peaceful. As I soak up the cool air I feel a pair of arms around my waist as a head lays on my shoulder. The view is nice isn't it, I asked. It very nice but the one infront of me is better, he said. Ugh how cringy, I said. But I secretly loved it. I know I know, he said. Hey kook are you thirsty, he asked? Yea I could go for a drink why, I asked.

He detached himself from me and went back inside. He then came back out with two wine glasses and a bottle of wine. I got this for us, he said. I looked down at the bottle seeing my favorite flavor of wine. Aw Joonie that's so sweet, I said. He smiles and set the glasses down on the mini table pouring us a glass. After he finishes he passes one to me and held his close to mine.

Three more days baby, he said. Three more days, I said. We clinked out glasses and had a great rest of the night just with each other.

Yoonmin pov:

Agh the bed is sooo comfortable, I said. Come on yoongs you can sleep but atleast get into your sleepwear, Jimin said. Ok mOm, I said. He then hits me with a pillow. Ow respect your hyung, I said. He rolls his eyes and gets into his sleepwear. I started to get into my sleepwear as well. Hey yoongs you look cute, Jimin said. Dude I'm only in my boxers, I said back. Exactly, Jimin said with a smirk.

Ew you perv, I said quickly getting dressed. He laughs as he sits onto the bed. When I finish up he opens his arms up signaling me to give him a hug. I climb into him and cling to him like a koala. Usually we don't show alot of effection but when we do we become very effectionate.

Is my baby tired, Jimin said. I nod my head as I snuggle my head into his neck. Jimin then lays down with me still on top of him. He kisses me an strokes my hair. Your so perfect yoongs, he says. I smile at the kind words. Your alot better, I said. No you are, he said. No you, I said back. We both just started laughing for a minute and when we calm down we look right at each other.

I love you, Jimin said. My eyes widen at the three worded sentence. I knew we both love each other alot but we never really said it. What's wrong yoongs, he said. Um nothing Minnie I just wasn't expecting that, I said. If it was to soon or so I'm sorry, he said in a disappointed face. No no no Minnie I love you to I just didn't know if you did, I said.