002, REGIME.

༻❁༺

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

༻❁༺

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞

────── 〔✿〕──────

" my loverboy. "

────────────

KATSUKI WOKE WITH A CAT-LIKE
STRETCH AND DELIGHTFUL GROAN
shivering from the opened window, the curtains slightly blowing. his stretched arm pulling out a now crushed manga from underneath him.

must've left the window open last night.

katsuki huffs at the sight of his crumbled wotakoi and closes the said window before laying back down.

something cold and sharp-edged digs into his back as he attempts to get comfortable again.

oh great.

snatching his reading glasses from under him, he's relieved to see that they aren't broken, nevertheless a little more bent than the night before.

groaning at the already awful (he's so dramatic) morning start, katsuki begins his everyday regime of getting up at the crack of dawn:

eating something light and healthy.

working out.

showering.

and then getting to school.

(of course, not forgetting to brush his hair and teeth and ensure his bag is ready).

the same routine he's done for the past year at the dorms.

after changing into his athletic clothes, he heads to the dorm's kitchen.

swinging open the fridge and skimming through the vegetable compartment. however, to his dismay seeing no red bell peppers. no orange, and not even a green one—even though he hated...no, despised the green ones.

katsuki practically slams the fridge shut after grabbing his black water bottle.

the icebox shaking from the unnecessary force behind the slam. katsuki turns on his heel and leaves the kitchen, sulking.