005, SIMILARITIES.

༻❁༺

༻❁༺

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞

────── 〔✿〕──────

" my loverboy. "

────────────

IF SOMEONE TOLD YOURSELF
A YEAR AGO THAT YOU'D BE READING
ROMANCE MANGAS, WORK OUT, HELL, EVEN TALK TO KATSUKI... your sworn arch-nemesis (used to be an almost kinda-of-ish best friend), you'd laugh in their face and call them an idiot.

tell them that you'd never even interact with the demon himself, only if it was a life or death matter, even though you'd most definitely choose dying over conversing with him.

you clearly remember when you, unfortunately, for your past self, came to the conclusion that he was in your class. and would be stuck with him for the next couple of years.

you had walked in through the vast red door with izuku and uraraka, a newly acquainted girl who had a personality that could outshine the sun.

in a katsuki bakugo manner, the ash blonde had been already screaming at some kid with glasses. katsuki's usual glower was plastered on his face, and his feet were up on a desk as if he owned the damn place.

your eyes met his immediately. as if he could sense that you entered the room.

to this day, you can't tell if that's very attractive or insanely annoying.

"what the fuck." is all you mutter under your breath as garnet eyes meet yours. sigh, to think that you would be able to escape that nightmare of a boy.

not even a moment later, you were at each other's neck and tail, which wouldn't change until later, when katsuki would get character development and not be a complete jackass.

(okay, maybe you did too.)

the whole working out and only one gym in the dorms thing was another problem.

"what are you doing in here?"

you continue doing sit-ups, trying to be as unbothered as you can, "what does it look like? dumbass."

"you can't be in here." katsuki seethes.

you groan as your movement ceases. you lean against your knees, using your arms as support to hold your head up to look at the blonde, "and why is that? it's the dormitory gym. meaning anyone who lives in these dorms can get in here."

katsuki swiftly walks over to you, bending so your faces are just inches away from each other so he could glare into your eyes, "you can't work out in here. i work out in the mornings, so i'm not surrounded by extras, i do not need you to ruin this."

you scoff as you stand up, causing him to lean back as you get into his face more, "and who the fuck died and made you the head of all gyms? i have every right to work out in here."

he quickly grips your tank top, attempting to take you down.

you knee him in the stomach, trying to wrangle out of his grip, gritting out, "get the fuck off of me!"

unrelentingly, katsuki pins you to the mat.

as his arms attempt to ravel around your throat, you elbow him in the face.

his hands come up to his bleeding nose, and just as he's about to curse out, you kick him in the groin.

katsuki topples over, giving you the opportunity to smash his face into the mat, using your weight to pin him face first.

"you wanna try that again?"

katsuki glares at you through his long lashes before letting out a battle cry and bucking you off.

to say the least, you spent hours the whole saturday morning fighting until you were out of breath.

aizawa-sensei eventually came in and made you resolve the whole thing by threatening to take away your places at yuuei if you didn't act like the grown adults you say you are and workout in peace.

as time went by, you naturally grew closer to him once again. it wasn't that bizarre considering the amount of trouble you went through with him, for him even.

it just drew you back together again.

the fact that you had similar interests, too, helped a bunch.

(it wasn't your fault you saw your favorite romance manga in his gym bag! it was screaming for you to grab it and tease him about it! and him call you a hypocrite in response, having seen a sticker of the manga on your water bottle).

to sum up, it didn't help that you and katsuki were very similar, no matter how much you both hated it.

────── 〔✿〕──────

a/n
- sorry for the hiatus, guysss....
- it's finals week (=_=;)
- i finished my first three finals of this semester today tho
- so yayyy!!!