003, STRAWBERRIES.

༻❁༺

༻❁༺

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞

────── 〔✿〕──────

" my loverboy. "

────────────

KATSUKI FOUND HIMSELF
beginning to stare at YOUR LIPS more often than not. every day, you would wear a simple chapstick: the blue blistex medicated one.

you carried it with you everywhere and would fuss if you misplaced it.

yet, no matter what you did, tasty sugar lip scrubs or even trying out the disgusting carmex, your lips would always be a bit too chap for your liking in winter.

once that period would start, in mid-fall, you'd religiously apply the blue chapstick. applying it so much, your lips looked glossy despite the fact that you felt that they'd dry out almost instantaneously.

so katsuki found himself staring, quickly looking away if you noticed him and his sharp garnet eyes.

and he found himself buying you blistex every time he went to the store to grab snacks or red bell peppers.

always the same one, cause you knew that chapstick was the best. (one could try to argue, but you were stubborn and loyal to that blue chapstick).

you never bothered to ask him to go out of his way and get you lip balms or to get too many bell peppers, so you have to eat some, or it'll go bad.

and no, he never did this purposely. it was solely just a mindless thing he'd do.

hm, more of a mistake because he never even wore blistex.

he wore fucking aquaphor, and there was no such thing as too many bell peppers. katsuki would eat all of them!

so why was he at the small corner store picking you up a three-pack?

solely because you've been complaining about how your last one was stolen from dunce face?

(which katsuki was delighted to hear your utter disgust of simply sharing a lip balm with the kinder blonde, but he'd never admit that).