Chapter 1. The one where they're on summer Holiday

Yn's Pov
It was just a couple weeks before school started and James and Sirius were having Remus and Peter over for the last week of their "freedom". I on the other hand tried to get Lily to come out but she declined not wanting to see my brother which is understandable, Pandora I knew was busy travelling with her family so in hope to spite my brother and his friends I invited Sev. We've been close for as long as I can remember. I became friend with Lily almost instantly when we first met the year I came to Hogwarts was around the time James started showing his crush. Pandora and I got close considering we are dorm mates.

I was sitting in my room reading when James and his friends came barging in "James ever heard of knocking" I ask him throwing a pillow towards the sorry "Sorry Yn" he smiled "what if I were changing" I say "then it would have been a sight to see" Sirius smirked. James bad I gave him a WTF look "gross Black" I say "Mate she's my little sister" James shakes his head a this best friend "Yn dear, your friends here" Mum calls "coming" I reply "Oooo is Lily here" James asked following me out "No she declined the offer because of you" I tell him approaching the stairs "Then Pandora" Remus guessed "backpacking through the sparrow woods" I reply "then who" Sirius asked just as we got to the stairs "Sev" I smiled and went to give him a hug "You've got to be kidding me" James throws his head back "Ok you lot your father and I are going out so behave and no burning the house down" Mum told we all nodded. Dad was already out the door. Mum gave James a quick hug and left. Didn't even look my way but I'm used to it. James is the golden child. "Alright we'll be my room. Don't bother us" I tell the boys "oh hell no. No boys in your room especially him" James tells me Severus just scoffs "James come on. Your perfectly fine with Sirius and Remus in my room" I cross my arms "Well yeah cause I trust them" he replies "Sirius just told me this morning he wouldn't mind seeing my changing" I pointed out "Just go have your own immature fun" I say to him grabbing Sev and dragging him to my room ignoring James's shouts. As the door slams behind us. "How do you live with him" Severus asks sitting at my desk "Don't forget I also love with Sirius" I say "Speaking of Blacks have you spoken to Regulus" He asked "No we try not to write during the summer. Just in case his mother gets ahold of the letter or worse James" I say Sev laughs "Have you talked to Lily" Sev asked "A little but I'm pretty sure Petunia gets ahold of most of my letters because i never get replies back" I explain "Yeah probably" he agreed "So you excited about going back" Sev asked looking my desk "Yeah it means less time with my brother and more time with my friends and Reg" I smile. "Why this picture on you might stand and not with the rest of the pictures" Sev asked holding up a picture of me and James. I've got a small collection of phots of me and my friends including Sirius and Sev not Peter though. I took it from him and waved my wand (yes I know technically this is under age magic but just go with it). James disappeared and Regulus took it place "Sneaky but doesn't James know this ain't a picture you both took" "Your joking right. James Potter is more caught up that his little sister admired him so much to multiple picture of him to even thinks about the actual picture besides there is a picture of me and James on my mirror it's the only one that not in a frame" I say changing the picture back. "Fair enough. The one thing about going back to school is you may be able to escape then but I've got to deal with them in classes and crap" "I know. I've tried to talk to James and Sirius but they don't listen" I take a seat on my bed. "So you trying out again for quidditch this year" he wondered sitting next to me "I don't think so. There's no point. Mum and dad really only care about James and Sirius the star player of the gryffindor team. I bet if I was in the red house I'd get their attention" I silk. Sev wraps his around me rubbing my shoulder comforting me "I'm sorry Yn" he said just then a ball came flying into my window "hands off Snivellus" James shouts "oh that's it" I say I grab the ball and run down stairs Sev followed after me. I went straight towards the boys lunching the ball at James' head "asshole" I hell at him "YN POTTER" I heard from behind me. Mum and dad were back. Reluctantly I turned around "Yes Daddy" I asked innocently as mum ran over to James to comfort him "What in merlins names was that" dad asked "He through the balls t my window. Looks it's broken" I pointed "Did it hurt you and Severus" mum asked "Well no but James did..." I tired too explain but dad cut me off "Go up to your room. I'll be up to fix the window but first say good bye to Severus I think it's time he leaves and apologize to James. I am very disappointed in you" dad scolded. I nodded tears begging to well.  I gave Sev a hug and he left then turned around o see James red in the face "I'm sorry James" I say looking down "It's fine Yn" he nods wiping his bloody nose. I went straight to me room tears falling from my eyes. I can never do any right in their eyes.

As I sat on my bed. Dad came and foxed the window not speaking a word to me then just left one he was done. My pillow was stained with tears. Soon after there was a knock at the door  I figure it was mum coming to ask if I wanted dinner warmed up "I told you, I'm not hungry" I say sniffling the door opens anyways. Remus walking in. He sat on my bed. "Go away Remus. Im not in the mood" I tell him "I know Yn. Im sorry that happened. But you know how James feels about Sev and you being friends" I says forget up "Oh please James doesn't give to shake and a lambs tail about my friends. He thinks Sev is a complete prick which he isn't. And you know so do you." "Yn...come on" Remus tries to reason "No I've never seen you once at least try and stick up for my friendship. Just get out Remus" I shove him off the bed.

Remus' Pov
She kicked me out of her room. Yn and I have always been close. When she first came to Hogwarts James tried to ignore her and I saw her try and get his attention. When he, Sirius and Peter walked away I staid behind and helped her find her way to classes and got James to ease to the idea that his little needs him. I walked into James and Sirius' room.  Sirius was on his bed playing his guitar. James was writing something and Peter was sitting up his keeping bag "Where were you love" Sirius asked (Yes I'm doing Wolfstar) "You know your a really jerk James" I tell him off not even looking at him going for a book "What did I do" James put his hand up in defence "Why piling you just leave Severus and Yn alone" I ask him "because i don't like him. He's trying to move on with my sister and my girl" James defends his actions "James get over yourself. Yn sees him only as a friend and clearly he was trying to comfort her for something you probably did. She won't even talk to me and is blaming me. Plus you didn't even tell you parents the truth you just let her get in trouble. You torch the importance of Family whenever you see Regulus give Sirius the stink eye but then you do this crap" I yells him. It very rarely I snap like this to the group unless it the full moon but that not close "Hey Love calm down" Sirius tried to comfort me "No. your no better" I take his hand off my shoulder. I scoff at the silence and get up to make my bed. "Look Remus I'm sorry Yn's getting all upset with you but... She's crying. Her pillow is drenched" I cut James off he goes quiet. I know that a hard spot for him. Knowing his little sister crying is where hurts. James gets up and leaves the room. "Remmy if your not still too and we can share the bed" Sirius gave me puppy dog eyes. "Apologize to Yn about this mornings comment and then maybe" Sirius know the point off the comment that he wouldn't mind seeing her change didn't bug me but the way it probably made Yn feel did. Yn is like my own little sister. "Done once James gets back I'll go" he nods

James' Pov
I won't lie I was a bit mad Remus played the crying card even if it was true it's still low. See/knowing Yn's crying it hard enough but knowing it's because of me hurts most. I knocked on her door "Go away Remus" she said but I knocked again. I heard her sign and she opend the door. I look at her face. Tears stained cheek and blood shot eyes. "What" she asked bluntly. I didn't say anything and just hugged her "I'm sorry Yn. I should have just left you alone" I said. "You want forgiveness tell mum and dad what really happened" I tell him "Done and you know I do love you right" I asked her she nodded hardly. I put my hands on her shoulders "Yn I know I treat you a little harsh sometimes but everything I do is my way of shaping you how much you mean to me. All I saw today was Snivellus with his arm around you and got mad. I thought he was going to try something with you" I explain "Thank you James and not matter what you think of Sev. He'd never do that and you remember that. He doesn't like me like that. I know it" I nod. I looked behind her and see a picture of us on her night stand. I went over and grabbed it. "Why is this not with the others" I asked. "Your my big brother you deserve a better place then bunched together" she tells me taking the photo away. I smile to myself knowing she cares about that kind of stuff. "By the way Sirius is coming in after me. Remus won't share the bed unless he apologizes" i say as I leave "Just telll him I forgive him for this morning. I know him" She says getting into bed I nod and close the door. Sirius is already outside the door "Don't mate. She forgives and understands you" I say "you ok James" Sirius asked "There sa photo of the two of us on her night stand. I don't remember taking it" I explains "Don't worry about it" He tells me. Sirius goes back to the room wel I smell my way downstairs to tell mum and dad the truth.