Chapter 3. The one with the secret Secret Meeting

(In this i making Narcissa same age as Sirius instead of the canon four year it'll just help the story a bit better)

Regulus' Pov
During dinner all I could think about was Yn. I missed her so much. I really wish we didn't have to be so secretive but there's no way we could ever go public at least not till graduation and I can get away. I looked over to the Ravenclaw table to see her chatting with Pandora and Alice smiling happily as much as I didn't want to ruin that moment I knew right now was the best time to sneak off so I stood up dropping my fork in the process to make a loud enough sound for her to look over which she did as I walked out.

I waited by the girls room till I heard slight footsteps. I turned around to see Yn coming towards me "Hello darling" I smiled wrapping my arms around her "Hi Reggie" she blushed tucking her head in my neck. I look down at her face. She was the image of perfection glimmering e/c eyes, glowing S/t skin. I always loved her in blue her house colour. "I've missed you so much" I tell her. "I've missed you to Reg. You have no idea how much I want to write to you just to meet up to get out of the house" she explains "Away from my brother" I sigh "and mine they just seemed more annoying this year and wait till I tell what happened when Severus came over" she went on "What happened Dove" I say brushing some hair out of her face. She explained the whole situation including a rude comment Sirius made. "Isn't he dating Lupin" I ask "He is but both Remus and I know the comment wasn't meant to be like that and normally I don't react to Sirius' comments but I was just tick off with them for the past weeks." She tells me I nod "As much as I love this. We really should be getting back. I'm pretty sure we have Potions and Charms together this year" she nods "Ok bye Reggie" she frowns reaching up to kiss my check "Good bye Dove" I say. She goes into the lavatory welI make my way back to the hall.