Chapter 4. The one where someone else knows

The next day
Yn's Pov

Pandora and I had Transfigurations first and I knew I needed to find Austin and ask him to be partners for the class to make the lie believable. We were waking in the halls trying to find the group. "Oh Yn there he is" Pandora pointed it out. "Thanks" I tell her and make my way over. I tape on his shoulder he turned around and smiled "Oh hey Potter, what's up" "first off Potter is my brother and second can we talk for a moment" I ask him he nods and we walk away from his friends. "Everything ok Yn" "Well yeah but I was wondering if we could be partners for Transfigurations. I told James you asked me to cover something else up and it would be a big help" I explain "Uh yeah sure I was going be pairs with Robby but I can cancel he's not a very good partner anyway" he tells me "Thnak you Austin. It means a lot" he nods and walks away.

On the way to class we passed Lily, Marlene and Dorcas. "Hey girls" Marlene smiles soon seeing us "Hi Marlene, Dorcas" I smiled we were all having a pleasant conversation till the Marauders showed up "Hello Ladies" Sirius smiles "Haven't you got a boyfriend, Black" Marlene points over at Remus whose nose deep in a book "They have an odd relationship. Sirius is allowed to flirt with anyone as long as he always goes back to Remus at the end of the day" I explain "Exactly mini prongs" "Don't cal me that" I ask him "fine" he nods "Oh here comes the snakes" Dorcas rolls here eyes. We all turn to see Narcissa, Sev, Reg and a few other slytherin girls walking towards for their classes "Don't make any sudden movements" Sirius tells us. "Merlin your a child" I say "hey Regulus" Pandora smiles waving "Oh hey Pandora see you transfigurations" he nods. Pandora and Reg became friends who think the first week of first year. "Why do you converse with him" James asks her "because he's a friend Potter now if you excuse us we have class" Pandora snaps. It's very rare Pandora get upset or angry but when she does you listen. "Bye guys" I wave off as Pandora pulls me away.

Pandora went to sit with Reg well I went over to sit with Austin. After a few minutes Mcgnagall came in smiling for the new year. "Welcome my fifth year students. It's wonderful to you for a new year of transfigurations this year we will be learning about the Inanimatus Conjurus Spell and vanishing spells. And I trust your sitting next to someone you can work well with because they are your partners" she exclaimed.

Classes today really was just introduction to the new curriculum we'd be learning in the year.
Pandora and I were heading for lunch when we saw Lily waiting outside the hall. "Hey Lils" I smile as we walk up to them "Hey how are classes going" Lily asks "Fine I guess" I shrug then we saw the Marauders picking on Sev "God their annoying" Lily rolls her eyes "I need to talk to someone I'll meet you in there" Pandora's says. Lily and I make our way over "Potter lay off" Lily tells my brother "We weren't doing anything Evens we promise" James defends himself "Oh please you five were just have a civil conversation. Get a bit better at lying." I cross his arms before I could get a snarky comments Regulus tapped on my shoulder. "Need something Regulus" I say like I didn't want to see him even though it was really nice "Yeah could give this to Pandora. It's about Transfiguration" he handed me a note "Fine" I sarcastically smile taking the note. His fingers brushed mine slightly "Thanks. Severus you coming" he says Sev nods fixing his robe then they both left left. "What's the note" Sirius goes to grabbed it "Hands off Black. It's for Pandora not you" I pull the paper closer to me "Alright" "Now I'm going to eat lunch you four back off Sev for like the hundredth time" I point them all out then take my leave.
Mi scan the Ravenclaw table and when I spot Pandora she's talking whilst more flirting with Xenophilius a boy in the year above us. I make my way over slowly to give them as much time as I can. "Hello" I smile sitting across from the two "Hi Yn you know Xenophilius" Pandora asks "Of course" I nod platting my food. "Did you get everything sorted" Pandora asked eating her lunch "Sorta Umm Reg wanted me to give this to you" I handed her the note. She opens it secret then smiles to herself and hands it back winking. I open the note and the first line reads

Pandora I know Yn gave this to you just give it back when I wrote this I want sure who she be around so you were my lie

I turn to see Regulus looking entently at our table somewhat in conversation with Sev and Ardene Coal. I turn back around seeing Xeno giving me a confused look "friend of your too. I didn't think Potters like the Black family" he says "We like Sirius and it's complicated just keep this between us" I plead he nods going back to his lunch. I reopen the note and read the rest

Yn,

I do wished we were transfiguration partners and just lied to your brother but Pandora explained the situation. I'd like to see you later tonight. Meet me at the astronomy tower around 1 teachers and perfect are normally back to bed by then. I've got you a surprise
xox
Yours, R.A.B

"Always the romantic" I whisper which causes Xenophilius to spit out his drink. I stood with a slight scream at the cold drink. Everyone's eyes were on my and soon after the silence the hall irrupt with laughter. "Merlin I'm so sorry Yn" Xenophilius stood up handing me a napkin. But I was far too embarrass "Silence" Dumbeldore yelled. "Miss Potter go clean your self up. Everyone else back to Lunch please" he said. I made my way to the bathroom Pandora soon followed. "I guess Xeno knows now" Pandora tries to lighten the mood "yeah but I far mor embraced then worried" I say. A short time after Lily came running in holding a robe "Hey Umm James asked me to give this to you just so you don't have to where a wet one" she hands me the gryffindor robe "Wrong colour Lils" I tell her "I'm sure the teachers will give you a pass" he laughs. I shake me head but end up taking the robe and putting it on. "What happened" Lily asked "Xenopilous love good over heard me say something about Regulus which pretty just confirmed we were dating" I explain "I'm sure we have nothing to worry about he seems like a trustworthy guy" "He really is" Pandora agrees "I think someone as a bit of a crush on Lovegood" I nudge Pandora she just goes quite and blush's "No way really" I say excitedly she nods. Lunch was over by the time we got to the hall. Some students were looking then whispering. I went threw the coward to find James. Which o did. "Thanks Jamie" I give him a hug "No problem Bunny" he smiles kissing the top of my head. "WhTs happened" Remus asked "oh I'm Lovegood got some surprising news. He apologized right after. Honestly it's just a bit of spilled juice" I explain.