Chapter 6. The one where James finds out

I was making my way to the great hall after returning to my dorms to get ready. Pandora had already left for breakfast which I of course didn't blame her. I entered and went straight over to the table. I did look over to the Slytherin table just to see Lucile hanging off Regulus. To be fair he was looking the other way talking to someone completely different seemingly annoyed. As I sat down across from Pandora she immediately looked worried. "Where were you" she asked "I went up to the astronomy last night with Reg. I guess we both fell asleep and Mcgnagall caught us early this morning" I explain "Why do you seem so dissatisfied. You got to spend the night with him" "Well one we got detention and two. He left without waking me up. I fell asleep with him but woke up alone" I say. "This may not be the best time to intervene but I wouldn't look at the Slytherin table" Xeno said. I looked down knowing what he meant but Pandoras head snapped bakc so fast. "That snake" she said I bit too loudly. Everyone turned towards us. I put my hand on the table in my arms trying to avoid the stares we'll all I heard was Pandora's nervous giggle. After a bit Xeno nudged me and when I looked up everyone went back to their conversations. "Nice going Pandora" I say "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say it so loud" I smiled at her apologetically. "It's fine"

Once breakfast was over. The three of us went to make our was the care of magic's creatures when James and the rest of them stopped us including Lily and the girls. "Everything ok Yn" James asked. "Yea of course" I say "Well then why did Pandora yell at the Slytherin "that snake" Sirius crosses his arms. "I don't know. Ask her I had just gotten to breakfast when that happened" I explain "why were you so late" Lily asked. "Enough with the questions" and with that a rushed past the lot of them leaving Pandora and Xenophobic behind. On my way I saw Lucile on Reg's arm again along with seeing Sev and a few other Slytherin's. Sev saw me and nudged Reg. We shared a glance. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I tried so hard not to cry in the middle of the corridors. "Bunny hey can we talk" James turned me around by my shoulder and saw the tears welling up in the my eyes. "Hey what's wrong. And don't say nothing I know when somethings wrong with you" I wanted to tell him, but just I couldn't tell him who I was crying over but in the time it took me to figure out what to say I lost control and my tears just started flowing down my cheeks. James pulled me into his arm and tried to calm me down with no avail "Yn come on talk to me" without thinking I said "my boyfriend is a cheater" "Excuse me who" he pulls away from me "I can't tell you." I say "No no no don't do that you need to tell me who's cheating on you, I'll kill him" "Just let me deal with him and get an explanation and if it's not good enough I'll tell you ok. Just for now leave me alone''. After that I left to my class wiping my now wet face so not to be questioned by my professor.