A Hero's Journey

A man and an android strolled through the long hall of imprisoned people with extraordinary gifts given to them by aliens.
Each of them staring up at a man they'd never seen before but knew what was going on. The man felt extremely uncomfortable in this place but the android didn't seem to mind at all. These were his creations and they all obeyed him.
The man looked up at the android and asked, "How can you be so calm? They all look so vicious."
The android kept a smile on his face the entire time. He telepathically alerted the man that they won't make a move since he had the ability to make them regret it.
The android stopped at a cell holding back a small man. The man chuckled and asked, "What's this?"
The android smiled and began to tell the man about the Powered Person's ability. It was telekinesis. The man didn't like the way the Powered Person stared at him and asked, "How do I know he won't try and kill me."
The android told the man about how he inserted a chip into each of their blood streams allowing him to control them. The man felt a bit more at ease as he turned back to the telekinetic. He said, "I'll take him."
The android smiled and walked over to unlock the door. But what he didn't see coming was that the telekinetic somehow had control over his powers. He forced the door and the android away from him and into the wall.
The telekinetic walked outside and began removing the doors from every cell in the building. The Powered People walked outside feeling the freedom they always dreamed of and enjoyed it. The telekinetic gathered their attention to him and said, "No more will we be forced to stay in doors! Now we are free! Now we go back to the lives we used to live!"
The android ordered all of them to get back into their cells as he began to get to his feet.
The telekinetic looked at the android and raised his hand to crush his body when the android looked at one of the Powered People and caused him to be crushed from the inside. The telekinetic and everyone else in the room witnessed the Powered Person crumble in front of them and die. The android warned them that he'd do it again if they all didn't get back into their cells.
The telekinetic knew that they couldn't just go back to the way things were. He gave it a thought and the moment he knew what he wanted, he began to send the android toward the wall as fast as he could. During this time, the android was able to kill as many of his Powered People as he could before he hit the wall and malfunctioned.
The telekinetic looked back at the Powered People and saw that only a few of them remained. He walked toward each of them and said, "This is our chance to do what they couldn't. We relive our lives and if we ever find out that he's coming for us, we do everything we can to kill him. Understand?"
Each of the Powered People agreed. The telekinetic looked at the wall beside them and forced the blocks away. He looked back at them and said, "Go, live freely."
They didn't waste any time rushing out of the building into the open world. The telekinetic looked back at the android's body and left the building for the last time.
When the android's system came back on, he looked around and found that was alone. Or so he thought. He looked to his right and saw the man curled up against the wall shivering and staring at the hole in the wall. The android found it sad that a grown man would act this way and got onto his feet. He walked over to the hole hoping that he could still find a way to retrieve his Powered People. But he was going to need some help. They were much too powerful for him to take on alone. He needed the help of the Chosen Ones!

It has been three months since Jola and his aliens were defeated by the Chosen Ones. With the ultimate sacrifice made by Giang Huang to end the power that surged through the body of Jola, the world was now putting itself back together again. With very few humans still walking the streets, they did what they could to move on. But still, things were different. Everyone seemed more distant with one another. The happiness that humans used to carry no longer existed. People seemed more afraid than ever since the Chosen Ones were no more. And whatever aliens that still remained on the planet knew that it was only a matter of time before they were caught. So they knew they had to leave soon or else they'd never get to tell about it. But where would they go? Jola and the aliens that came to Earth three months ago were taken to serve a life sentence in the prisons on Clatone, the homeworld of the androids. The aliens that did remain on the planet had to find a way to live in space until they could all rally together and make a new home. Not all aliens were successful with getting off the planet. A lot of them fight to be free but were killed in action. Times were bad to be an alien on the planet Earth and currently two aliens were experiencing that right now in Los Angeles.
They were currently running for their lives after being caught. They had to get to their rendezvous point at the roof of a building. Getting to the top was going to be a problem. But the sound of lightning was getting closer and closer. They knew they had to find a way up there or they'd be in trouble.
They ran beside the building and looked up at the drainage pipe. The two jumped onto the pipe and began climbing up as quickly as they could.
Still hearing more sounds of lightning, they reached the roof the building and ran over to the invisible space craft that now became visible to their eyes. The ramp lowered down and one of the aliens on board stepped down wondering what took them so long.
Before any of them could answer, one of the aliens was zapped with a bolt of lightning. All the aliens stared down at the alien falling to the ground unconscious.
"Ouch," Max Walker said. "He's definitely going to feel that in the morning."
The alien screamed at the sight of Max and dashed inside. The alien on the ramp didn't understand what all the screaming was about. He pulled out his laser gun and began shooting at Max. Max clenched his fists together and suddenly a lightning force shield appeared in front of him. Max watched the alien shoot at him repeatedly and gave out a fake yawn. He asked, "Are you going to do this all day? Because I've got places to be."
The alien's laser gun ran out of laser fluid. Max found this out and got excited. The alien threw his laser gun at Max and ran back inside the space craft closing the ramp. He yelled, "Retreat!"
The pilot of the space craft lifted them off the roof and set their engines to hyper. The space craft shot off. Max watched them take off not feeling the need to chase them at all. He pointed his finger in the direction of the space craft and shot a single bolt of lightning at the space craft. The lightning bolt caused the space craft to short circuit and go crashing down toward the ground.
The space craft hit the ground but everyone inside managed to survive. When they realized that Max was coming, they began moving as fast as they could to get out of the space craft.
The door was kicked down and the aliens jumped outside and made a run for it. One by one, Max shot a bolt of lightning into each of the aliens until finally, there was only one standing.
The alien didn't stop running though. He kept moving until Max appeared in front of his face nearly scaring him. Max greeted the alien and the alien greeted him back by swinging his fist at him. Max backed away and said, "Hey, that's not nice!"
He pointed his finger tips at the alien and shot bolts of lightning at him sending him back at the space craft.
The alien was nearly unconscious. But what he could see was Max hovering toward them. He tried pleading to Max but he passed out within seconds. Max had done his job once again. He took out his cell phone and began to dial 9-1-1. When an operator answered, Max began telling the operator about what he saw in front of him.
The police arrived at the scene a few minutes later and found all the aliens and the crashed space craft right here Max left it. They knew exactly who had did this and was surprised that he had that much time to even fight aliens since he was just a kid.