Hero to Zero

It was at a bus station in Cusco that a young man named Hector was about to step onto a bus that would take him far from the city. His captor, an android named Jaiquil, had been destroyed by Hector himself and a few other captured men. They had all gone their separate ways to start a new life.
    While Hector was standing in line for entry onto the bus, a voice yelled at him from behind.
    "Drop your bags!" A Cusco police officer ordered Hector from behind with a gun aimed at his back. "Drop them now!"
    Hector was very confused as to how he was caught so quickly. He was, in fact, surrounded by Cusco police officers. Hector was trapped in this circle of police officers with guns pointed at him. He knew the right thing to do was to surrender. As he dropped his bags and began to put his hands on top of his head, a familiar voice appeared in his head. The voice of his captor; Jaiquil!
    He questioned how this was even possible since they literally just destroyed Jaiquil a few days ago, but the android sounded very alive right now.
    Jaiquil was actually telling him to use his powers to kill everyone. It going to be done in the name of Max Walker. Hector didn't want to do this, but he was no longer in control of his own body. He was going to use his powers of telekinesis and begin choking everyone around him.
    There were a few people who weren't in Hector's sights of control. This only allowed those few people to take out their cell phones and record the situation taking place outside.
    They were all dead. Every person that Hector managed to telekinetically hurt was killed by the Powered Person. Those that witnessed this could only gasp in horror.
    "This is for you," Hector said with pride. "Max Walker!"

Eight hours had passed since the killings in Cusco. The recordings of the crime spread across the globe. It was now the first piece of news everyone saw. Every Powered Person Jaiquil experimented on had killed multiple people for Max Walker. When they were arrested, they whole heartedly told the police and investigators that Max Walker told them to do this. A few didn't believe it, but everyone else believed that Max Walker had become the leader of these maniacal Powered People. The governments of those countries now began asking for Max to come forward.
    Eventually they reached out to the United States government ordering them to make Max give a statement.
    The U.S. government tried reaching Max,but he never responded. The search for the young Chosen One began and unfortunately, he was nowhere to be found.

The android ship that surveyed the planet for any outerworld threats had learned of what was going on. They saw that this affair was not of any risk to the human race and decided to ignore it. Something the androids often did when they saw situations happening below them.
    Benjamin Mendoza had been on this ship working with the androids. He learned of what happened to Max and wanted to help. After this information was received by everyone on the ship, he rushed to find the captain.
    The captain of the ship knew Ben would be coming to speak with him on the matter. Prepared was an understatement for the android captain. Ben was ready to give all sorts of reasons as to why the Captain didn't order any attempts on Max being revealed as the innocent person. Ben entered the Command Center of the ship.
    "Why?" Ben asked. "Why won't you help him?"
    The captain smiled over Ben's predictability and turned to him. He explained that these situations that are happening on Earth are human only issues. Getting involved would mean they'd have to get involved with every other human issue. The androids were given strict orders from their Creator to not get involved unless the planet was directly going to be put at risk.
    "But he is a Chosen One." Ben was trying to get the Captain to understand. "He is part of the reason why the people on the planet are still alive today!"
    The Captain had his hands tied. He couldn't allow any androids to get involved in the issue Max was dealing with. He believed that if the humans were really willing to believe such a stupid lie, then that was something Max would have to deal with on his own.
   Ben believed the Captain was being a dick. He exited the Command Center with the plans of helping Max Walker himself.
    He stopped in the hallway and pulled out his cell phone. There was no way he could reach out to Max from above the planet. He had to go back to Earth and he could think about was how ridiculous this all was. Why did Ben care so much about helping a kid he found annoying? He looked up at the ceiling trying to think of a way to not get involved, but he had to. Max is a powerful person and while annoying, he's a good kid. If only there was a way to get the people to understand why Max was actually being framed.
    That's when he thought of it. There was a way to get the people of Earth to understand. The Zeel! It was an android device with the ability to reach any mind in any universe. Luckily the androids now possessed the Zeel and now Ben had a way of making sure Max could really be freed of this terrible crime people think he's involved with.