Chapter 31: Murder movie night

(Seven's pov)

Six then stopped crying after a bit and wiped her tears away. I then stepped back and then She started to walk away.

Why did she not tell me or anything about this before? Either way, she is probably gonna end up with Five.

But at the same time, she probably won't be since she was a bully to her after all. I know she still bullies her.

I felt bad for not comforting her since I had been listening to everything. I did not feel like it though since it's kinda my fault she was like this.

Actions don't change about her though. It's the same for a lot of us though.

Life does not go the way we plan it. I then sighed and then walked away to go grab my books.

I walked to class and opened the door and sat down at my desk. I don't really share the same class with anyone since that's how the school works I guess.

Eight sadly does not go to our school all that I know. But we know that she is having a good time at her school. At least I think so we never know, I mean like she never talks about her school. She can be lying to us.

we never know though until she speaks up about it. I then realized the teacher was not here and so were the students.

I guess I am pretty early? Oh well.

Staying there for a little bit I then heard someone. It sounded like someone was behind me. I was about to turn around until I felt hands covering my mouth keeping me from saying anything.

''Shut up would you, don't think you got rid of us easily'' Someone said.

I then tried to scream but it was no use since they had their hands on my mouth. Two kids then appeared in front of me.

It was Benny and Common. But I thought they were in jail for good.

''Did you miss us? We are not finished yet arent we? You really thought you got away, you still have to do something for us, since you took what belonged to us...Plus you stole Jennifer from us and you know what you did to us a long, long time ago you just act like your the innocent one and that you don't know us when you do'' Benny said and then Truls laughed.

Truls then uncovered my mouth and then grabbed my hands keeping me in my chair. Common ran to the door and closed it shut.

''Look I am sorry for what I did to you years ago I did not mean to bully you, Now I know what it feels like just let me go'' I said to them.

Common rolled his eyes and then Truls put tape over my mouth and then they started to tie me up.

Benny then walked over to me and then patted my head.

''You see, I don't think we will forgive you anytime soon, Taking from what was ours make you the bad one here right?'' Common said and then I tried to get out of the chair.

(3rd person pov)

(9 hours later)

Amber was laying on her bed until she got a text from Two saying it was time to go over to her house. They wanted to watch a movie in the theaters but we decided it should be at her apartment.

Getting off her bed she then grabbed her shoes and put them on and then walked downstairs and then to her front door and started to walk to two's house.

While walking over to two's house Amber felt a little scared about being alone since its dark. She then sighed and kept walking until she heard someone behind her. She was scared and then she turned around and someone jumped on top of her.

She screamed for help until she then felt someone pulling a knife over her neck and then the knife went through her neck leading for her head to be chopped off.

The person then laughed and got off of her and then proceeded to make an escape.

Six then knocked on Two's door and she answered and they hugged each other. Six walked inside and sat down with the others.

Two then grabbed her remote and turned the TV on. Jennifer then grabbed some popcorn and started to eat it.

''Jennifer the movie has not even started yet and now your already eating'' Mono said to Jennifer and Seven and Five laughed.

''What? I am hungry, and maybe you should eat because you're being your same old ways again by not eating anything, like last time you had not eaten since at least I think so'' Jennifer.

Eight then gave Mono some of her chips but Mono did not take her offer. Two then went on Netflix and started to pick a movie.

''Anyone feeling like watching a scary movie or a nice sad movie?'' Two asked.

''I feel like a scary movie'' Seven said.

Five knowing he is probably gonna get scared since he can't handle scary movies. But she was confused why he chose that.

Seven was just sitting there thinking of what just happened earlier with the bullies. At least he escaped.

Two started looking through the movies and then played a movie. Jennifer said she was going to use the bathroom and then everyone nodded and she walked to the bathroom.

When she was finished using the bathroom she looked in the mirror and saw someone behind her. She turned around and the person ran to her.

Jennifer then screamed and Two paused the movie. Jennifer looked around. It was just a nightmare.

''Are you alright Jennifer?'' Amber asked Jennifer.

''W-wait your alive?'' Jennifer said back.

''I was always here Jennifer? are you having another nightmare or what?'' Amber said and Jennifer then nodded.

She sighed knowing her nightmares were coming back. But she knew that nightmare was not true.