Chapter 46: Feelings pile in

(Seven's pov)

I then walked away to get changed and after I did that I left the cafe to go home. While I walked home I saw Mono and I ran to him.

He looked at me and this time he had his bag off and he smiled.

Mono looks interesting without his bag. Not in a bad way but I still don't understand why he calls himself handsome.

I can kinda see it now. I then smacked myself out of my thoughts as Mono held my hand.

''Wanna walk home with me, I was just at Lillian's house to help her with stuff'' Mono asked.

I forgot about Lillian.

Mono talked about her a few times and I also forget that he has to marry her.

His father is tough on in and I can sort of understand. Not too much though but a little.

My mother does the same thing sometimes but I know she is just trying to protect me.

Either from getting a heartbreak or getting kidnapped.

But I kinda broke her rules last time if I can remember 

''Well?'' Mono snapped me out of my thoughts.

''O-oh sorry I was lost for a little bit um sure'' I answered.

''That's fine, happens to most of us, right? well, I ima just walk you home'' He said kindly.

As we started to walk home together I just felt like I was sweating a little.

Why am I sweating when I did this kind of thing in the past.

Not saying it's a bad thing though. I don't really mind it as much and it's not that hot out here.

When we walked I then felt a slight push on my back and I fell down and my face hurt when I fell.

I then looked up and turned around and saw Benny and Truls laughed a little.

Mono stood there and backed away from them.

''What do you want? have you already done enough trouble?'' Mono asked.

''We were just having fun that's all! and you should be used to it if we do this so very often'' Truls brushed off.

Common is not with them this time, now that's something different than usual. Maybe he is sick or something.

Mono then grabbed Truls by his arm and then twist it. Truls yelled in pain as he threw him to the ground.

When I stood up Benny then ran away avoiding she would be hurt just as Truls was hurt.

Truls tried to stand up but was a little too weak. How is he weak when he threw someone into a building last time.

I still stand there and then sighed, walked over to Truls, and helped him up.

''Everyone deserves a second chance...Bullies also, killers, Criminals, abusers, everyone, it starts with a little kindness'' I said and Mono then rolled his eyes.

Truls smiled as he then shook off the dirt. As he landed in the dirt when he fell down. He thanked me as he ran to go find Benny.

Mono still crossed his arms and uncrossed his arms as he walked over to me and held my hand.

Did he change his mood so fast already? that's a little off but I did not care then I really did not mind.

We finished walking as we arrived at my house.

''Thanks for walking me home'' I thanked him.

He smiled and hugged me goodbye. He does not hug me often. As most people do it I hugged him back.

I stepped away and he waved goodbye and he walked away possibly going to his house. I walked up to my house and knocked on the door and my sister answered.

She smiled as she ran and grabbed my hand and we both ran inside together.

My mother and father looked at us and laughed just a little.

''Seems liked you walked home with your crush isn't that right Seven? don't though, I looked out the window when I thought I heard something but no it was just you with Mono, holding hands right?'' Five saying she knew for a little.

''What no! and yes some of it is correct and why would I fall in love with someone that bullies me? I mean yeah he changed and all but it stills does not explain anything!'' I yelled out.

''You did not tell me you had a crush, and it's not embarrassing to tell someone, well kinda but if you do not tell them then It will be too late by then, plus if you say you don't like them then you might like them just a little, your mother was like you, I can see now where you got that from'' My dad explained.

''Expect he was not a bully for all I know, and like your father said it's not too late to tell someone you know'' My mother started off with.

''I can see what you guys mean but I still don't understand why you three think I like him, He is a big fool of himself that thinks he is handsome and all and thinks that he can be anything if he just tries, I am not dating someone for their looks, I am looking for someone who treats me right and sure I like it how he believes he can do sort of things but you can't always do anything some of that trying may go to waste'' I said and Five laughed.

''Say it all just say it all, every excuse in the book, and yes you do need someone who can treat you right and at the same time you like everything about him don't you'' My sister said while putting her hands behind her back.

Sometimes this girl does not get it at all but some things she is right about. Not everything she says is true though.

My feelings pile in but are it a bad time though. This is his last year at our school. So I don't think I should tell him this year though.

Yeah, I am pretty sure I have a crush on him. Even if he was a bully to me since 4th grade.