chapter one

i sit up, sleepily in my bed as the sun shown through the curtains as i could hear foot steps, creeping up the stairs.
the door quickly opened,
"happy birthday y/n!! are you ready for camp nightwing today!" my mother said cheerfully slamming herself on my bed.
"mommmm" i groan throwing a pillow into her face.
"c'mon. lert's get ready for your big day!!" she says clasping my wrist

being a sunnyvaler, wasn't always easy on me but it was nice to be under a roof at least.
"come to the car when your ready, baby" my mom shouted from the bottom of the of the stairs.
i put in tiny stud earrings and put on a confused face.
"mom? im riding the bus, with nick!" i heard a groan from nicks room
"I'M NOT GOING ON THAT DAMN BUS Y/N!" he shouted as he slammed the door.
"watch your mouth, nick goode!" my mom yelled as she shut the door behind her.
"ugh, i hate you y/n." nick said coming out of his room in short shorts and a plain tee-shirt.
"pshhhh- you're gonna wear that, on the first day of camp, your stupid" i sigh as i carefully put mascara over my eyelashes.
"the only reason your getting all pretty and shit is because kurt is going to be there." nick said as he smirked.
"shut up nick! i literally hate kurt. he's so, blec," i say gesturing, puking.
"i don't like anyone, relashionships are stupid, but your stupider" i put on a fake smile and race nick down the stairs.
i picked up a waffle that was set on a plate of multiple of them sat there.
"catch, nick" i threw a waffle at him, and ran to the front door, as nick stuffed the waffle i gave him, in his mouth.
"so, the bus?" my mom says, tilting her head.
"bus!" i shout covering nicks mouth
he licked my hand to get it off
"ew, disgusting. we're defiently going on the bus now." i say sticking my tounge out at him.
"enough you two!!" my mom says giving us both dirty looks.

we made it to the bus stop, me and nick opened the door,
"have fun you two! see you guys in a couple months. send me letters so i know you guys aren't dead!" she said jokingly and drove of, blowing each of us a kiss.
i smile, and walk by nicks side,
"Y/N!! IT'S BEEN FOREVERRR!" ziggy said hugging me.
i hugged her back, and smiled as i saw cindy walked close to alice
"are alice and cindy... finally together?!?" i whisper
ziggy nods as she grinned
i squealed.
"sooo... do you like anyone, y/n?" she smirked as she hit my shoulder playfully
we start walking on the bus, multiple fimiliar faces lit up around me.
i saw a free seat and sat down,
"no one specific right now." i say still peering around the bus.
i heard the bus doors shutter, shut as instant chatter grew from the bus.
"do you have the hots for anyone, zigs?" i say looking out the window holding my chin.
"don't be mad, but.. your twin brother." she looks at me and i look at her in shock.
"NICK?!!" i say as my jaw dropped.
"shut the fuck up y/n! that was loudd!"
she covers my mouth.
after a moment of silence we both start laughing.
"why'd you shout my name y/n?" nick said.
i quickly turn around.
"nick? go bring you and your slow ass somewhere else, plea-" i was cut of my a strong muscular man.
"hey! don't talk to your brother like that!" he said holding his shoulder.
"awee, how cute. your standing up for my brother!" i sat back down.
"shut up y/n! your not funny" nick said hitting the seat infront of him, the seat that we were sitting in.
i stood up once again, this time getting out of the seat.
i flip nick off.
just then the bus driver slammed on the breaks maming me trip.
the boy stopped me from tripping, placing his hands on my waist and stomach.
"just drop her. she's a bitch." nick says making a snarky face in my direction.
"oh, fuck you nick!" i say removing tommy's hands.

"alright! be quiet everyone. we are at nightwing. sunnyvale off first!" the bus driver sais removing herself off the seat pointing to everyone.
"well, see you around zigs!" i said forcing myself out of the seat.
"it's ladies first, asshole" i exclaim, barging myself out of infront of nick.
i walk out of the bus and into the registration cabin.
"y/n goode." i say walking up to the desk as nick stood behind me with his eyebrows, furrowed.
"well well well, y/n.. looking-"
"shut the fuck up kurt and tell me my cabin number!" i say slamming my hands on the table.
"jeeez, your in cabin 9, with nick, ziggy, and tommy! have fun as a counsler, dick." kurt said turning back around, so are faces were practically touching,
"wouldn't be saying that if you dont have one."
i clasped my bags and went to my cabin.
"i cant believe were both in our bestfriends, cabin. right?" i say slightly nudging nick as he unpacked to the bed infront of me.
"yea, and i can't believe were in the same cabin." he said, slightly upset.

the door behind us opened,
"y/n, i cannot believe were in the same cabin!!" ziggy said placing her things on the bed next to me.
"i know right, but it's going to be annoying with my brother talking constantly about random shit." i muttered.
"shut up y/n! your gonna get heart broken, at least once this year." he says closing the drawers of the dresser he had.
"like you're even gonna get a girlfriend here." i said aggresively.

some time passed and we were playing two truths and a lie, while we waited for furthur instructions.
"okay, can we switch it up, and play like...truth or dare?" ziggy suggests.
"yea sure, i'll start" nick says, then looking at me.
"y/n, truth or dare" he said suddenly.
"why the fuck me? truth." i say scoffing.
"pussy, well then, uhm.. do you like anyone?" nick says.
"i told you this morning, i have no interest in boys, but the dude on the bus seemed really sweet." i said not thinking
"shit, did i say that out loud?" i say covering my mouth, widening my eyes.
"yes, you did" ziggy says as nick laughed.

the door then suddenly opened.
"fucking kurt. he's an annoying bitch. he wouldn't shut up about this, girl." he said
"tommy? he would be talking about my sister, y/n." i frown, waving to him.
"oh, uh. hi y/n. i'm thomas slater. you can call me tommy though" he said smiling

my face turned red, his smile was gorgeous.
"well we were just playing truth or dare, would you want to join?" ziggy said looking at him, then nick.
"uh, sure. let me finish unpacking first okay?" tommy said looking around the room.
he stared at me for, at the most twenty seconds and chuckled under his breath.

i took out a notebook at a pen from my bag and ripped out a page and started writing,
'tommy's kinda cute, not going to lie"
i wrote.
"psstt." i say. ziggy looks in my direction and i throw the piece of paper at her.
she grabs the paper and unravels it.
she laughed out loud and looked at my mischivously.
"and you said you didn't like anyone y/n" she said.
nick looked at ziggy in deep confusion then to me.
"YOU LIKE SOMEONE?"

chapter one!!
i'll be posting chapter two as soon as i can!
school starts soon so i may not be as active!!
but i'll try to post chapter two
tomorrow!