chapter six

"the witch, sarah fier.." i got a whole bunch of crazy stares, as we all stood up suddenly.
cindy started walking, until she heard the bell, the bell where the bus left.
she started crying, no reason to it just cryed.
"i have to go!!" she pulled alice with her leaving me and ziggy as tommy's still life less body lay, in the next room.
i stared at it, in sadness.
i miss him.

ziggy wrapped her hand around my wrist pulling me towards the tree, while carefully but tightly, i held the hand.
i looked down at it as my tears fell on it, but it was like i cryed to much.
i just couldnt cry anymore at that point.
as more blood drew from my nose, more rapid imagery occured in my vision.
i breathed heavily.
"ZIGGY, I SAW IT AGAIN!" i say yelling.
we made it to the tree, as we brought shovels and other digging materials to help dig.
we both started digging quicker and quicker, i looked above ziggy's head, in the distance i saw a person in a mask.
looking around more,
"shadyside killers..." i whisper under my breath
ziggy looks around still digging as i helped dig but slower as i was in more and more pain.
they all cornered, getting closer and closer..
that's when i saw tommy running towards us, we dug as fast as we could.
"i hit something.." ziggy said lifting off the rock.
"the witch forever lives.." ziggy then said.
as all the killers got closer, i had, had it.
i stood up facing tommy,
"WHAT DO YOU WANT? DO YOU WANT THIS?" i say bending down and grabbing the skeleton hand from off the ground.
i dropped it as it landed into the hole we dug.
"WELL, TAKE ME! WHATEVER YOU DO TAKE ME, LET ZIGGY LIVE!" i ran towards tommy as a pushed ziggy away in an area with no one surrounding her
i smashed the shovel as hard as i could against his face, as i lost grip of it shortly after.
i sharp pain then stabbed my chest as i fell,
tommy had axed me making me fall but i no choice but to stay where i was.
ziggy yelled in agony not realizing a weirdly formed man was behind her.
he pulled her in, stabbing the side of her waist causing her to scream more, as he flipped her over like i was stabbing her, pretty much sexulizing her as he crept up her body.
the metalic smelling axe flung into my chest, as blood sprayed out of my mouth.
as the axe did more and more times,
"i....never....belonged....here..." i managed to stutter out,
"i.....will.....always.....love.....you...tom-" i was cut off by the axe falling off my chest, as so much blood.. and blood.
i was dead.
black surroundings.
no thoughts.
no dreams.
nothing.
i was dead.

~1994~
"wait, so.. your bestfriend is dead?" deena said looking into my eyes in deep confusion.
i tear rolled from my eyes, as many already were.
"yea..y/n was my bestfriend, and tommy...well tommy is y/n's ex." i said looking at my pink socks.
i flew up, closing the book as josh and deena still stared in confusion.
"so...your ziggy?" josh said tilting his head.
i slightly nodded.
"i never saw her after that, tommy.. i dont know if he's still out there or.."
"we didn't see him. ruby lane killed simon and, skeleton mask killed kate." deena said with a light of hope on her face.
"she could still be out there!" sam said walking out of the kitchen.
"i doubt it. but good thing we don't have to worry about those dumbass killers anymore" i said turning off one of the alarms that rung.
"how did y/n die?" josh said standing up as his hands fell in his pockets.
"tommy?" i said turning around in deep confusion,
"no, no. wasn't she sunnyvale, nick goode's sister and, and.. will goode's step sister? shadysiders die, not sunnyvale" i sighed, not really knowing there back story as much as i know y/n did.
"but you died too.." deena said in a stressful tone
"nick, he brought me back, i wish i had stayed dead." i say.

a couple of minutes after talking, we switched topics talking about other random stuff to fill up the time.

just then, a knock arrived at my door, i looked at the door and thought
who would come here at this time..?

"is this the berman residents?"

this is chapter six!
sorry, i feel like it was rushed as so much was crunched into one
first day of school today, it was HELL
( sorry if the chap. is short :/ )
chapter seven out sooon <33