chapter eight

"the worst months of my life." i whispered, still on tommy's lap.
we all looked up.
"wait, what happened?" sam said looking at all of us.
we all took turns stealing eachothers looks.
the picture was me, ziggy, nick, and cindy on one side of the camp nightwing sign and tommy, kurt, alice, and will on the other.
"my mom took this picture, the day we got to nightwing." i said staring down.
"the last week of it, was hell. i hadn't seen my mom in years, just last year i met up with her, and-and i don't know where nick is, and i miss him.." i say in a low tone, as sadness rushed through my veins.
ziggy and deena turned red and i didn't know what was happening.
"what? what happened to him? i know he's not my real brother, but, where is he!?" i say as tears rushed down my face.
"WHERE IS HE!"
"he's dead y/n.. we killed him." josh said so suddenly.
i was expressionless, as i broke down in tears not knowing what to say or do, i cryed into tommy's chest as he held me, rubbing my back.

i know, i know. you may be thinking. what the fuck, me and tommy are together, yes.
we couldn't stop seeing eachother after that day, tommy said he felt like shit and i just felt bad in general for saying the things i said, i think it was my fault this all happened, maybe thats why he went physco killing everyone, or maybe, maybe..
"y/n, nick possessed tommy." i fell out of my transe, passing out on tommy's lap, as faint yells of help echoed down out and in the room.
foot steps.
sirens.
beeps.
softness.
everything, black.

i adjusted to the blur and heard beeping and scratching.
"she's awake." ziggy whispered putting a hand on my shoulder.
i pushed it off, still not forgeting what josh said.
"y/n. you have to get over it one way or another!" ziggy said.
"well, i will never accept it."
"he wasn't even your brother! toughen the fuck up, your a shadysider anyways." deena said standing up, glaring at me.
"excuse you?" i said
"excuse me!" deena said, laughing.
my "mother" stared at her making her die out in laughter, then followed by joshes laugh, and as well sams.
nothing felt right.
they, they killed him..
why should they be excited!
nick used to be my only hope, now it's tommy.
how could ziggy betray me like this, she wasn't true if she murdered someone i love.
those words made me drop, i couldn't see her the same, i got used to tommy but, ziggy.. murdering? it may have been obvious but, why nick!?
as cindy said, even though i don't care about her because she just left like nothing that night,
she would always say,
"there is always a reason people do things"
or something like that
"what was the reason.." i say suddenly, sitting up with no effort.
"huh?" deena says.
"why did you kill him?" my "mother" looked at me with the most ubsurd look she had ever given me.
"killed... who?" deena said, turning red.
"nick. why, did you kill him."

sorry if this chapter is shitty, this was chapter eight
sorry i havent made a chapter in a while!
school likes to bitch with me so i've been busy :(
chapter nine out as soon as possible! <3