chapter three

i woke up

a warm body slept close to me, but almost avoided me, i turned sleepily to see tommy, laying as his snores filled the silence.
i decided to be stupid again.
i pulled my arm out from under the sheets and wrapped it around his body, huddling closly to him.
my face rested under his chin as my arms wrapped around him softly.
he groaned slightly opening his eyes, i acted like i was asleep.
he then pulled his arms out from under the sheets and pulled me to him as close as he possibly could.
i blushed as i felt his soft breathes brush against the top of my head.
"i love you" he whispered under his breath.
i let out a chuckle,
"love you too, weirdo" i whisper back.
"shit, i didn't know you were awake." he said as we both pushed back our heads looking at eachother.
"your loud as snoring." i say, following with a giggle.
"how funny." he says putting his head back, where it was comfortable on the pillow.
i put my head back under his chin.
i doze off

"GOOD MORNING! TODAY IS OUR FIRST DAY OF WORK!" nick and ziggy yell standing infront of tommy's bed.
i get startled and fall of the bed like the clumsy bitch i was.
"ow, what the fuck!" i say standing up hesitantly.
"what the hell." tommy groans from the bed.
"well, get ready lovebirds because you two are working together!" ziggy said pulling me up foward more.
"dammit ziggy" i exclaimed itching my head.
i scramble through my bag, i grab ripped jeans and a v-neck tank top.
i changed meeting tommy at the outhouse  at least 20 minutes later
"hey slater" i grab the sponge he handed me and started scrubbing at the red moss on the bottom of the stall.
"jesus christ! this shit never comes off, dammit!" i say throwing the sponge madly.
"its okay, its just moss, goode."
i glare at him
"don't ever call me goode again sir." i laugh.
"hey, y/n.. i have a question." tommy asked.
i peered up at him, looking into his shiny eyes,
"will you be my girlfriend?" i was in shock, i didn't really know what to say, but i guess i'd give it another shot,  why the fuck not!
"uhm.. of course!" i say hugging him.
"aww, that was so cute!!" ziggy squeals.
i smile at her as tommy glares at her.
"don't say what you said to her in seventh grade though, thomas, you know what nick will do." ziggy says running off.
we both started dying out laughing, as a figure grew closer from the shadows.
"y/n. come with me, now." my eyes get used to the figure..
"kurt, no fuck off! you tryed to rape me two days ago." i yell in slight agony and a lot of anger.
his face turned red in embarrasment, looking back at tommy's furrowed eyebrows.
"leave, dick" tommy says.
kurt walked off winking at me.
"what an ass, also, alice is having a party at her house next month! you should defiently come!" tommy spoke, holding my shoulder.
"sounds like fun, i'll look foward to it!" i said smiling.
he kissed me and we did our next couple jobs together

-next month-

i put my hair in a high bun, lettimg excess hair dangle near my ears.
all of the people in my cabin were going.
i held tommy's hand as we walked into alice's packed cabin, of course only the careless people were there.
"well, have fun baby" tommy kisses my cheek and walks off into a crowd of high dudes, i had no clue tommy smoked.
i wasn't into that type of stuff, so i stuck around ziggy the whole time.

some time passed and cindy drunkenly stood on one of the beds.
at this point, everyone knew me and tommy were together.
her legs shook, as she stuttered a lot
"i've never seen my sister that drunk before." ziggy said as we both laughed.
she started talking,
"i, just got my... SHIT rocked!" she yelled. Ppl

alice was close to her, not giving any facial expression, as if it wasnt her.
i of course thought it was her.
i turned around to see, tommy shirtless as he redid his belt so his jeans wouldn't fall off.
he was clearly high and drunk as fuck.
"thanks to tommy, im not, a virgin ANYMORE!" cindy yelled.
almost everyone looked at me
as straight as she said that
i started crying, i pushed tommy and ziggy and ran away as the blurrness of you crying, paved the way of seeing, but you made it to your cabin still sobbing, as hard as i possibly could have since the last time he broke up with me, i get it, he didnt break up with me but he cheated on me.
"YOU BRAIN DEAD BITCH!" ziggy yelled pulling tommy by the ear
"hey babe." he said drunkenly
"tommy shut the fuck up!" i yelled
he laughed for a solid ten seconds, i walk up to him and slap him as hard as i could.
"tommy! you had sex with cindy, and your drunk!" i yell, getting in his face
"it was felt good." he said as he fell into my arms.
"well you know what else felt good?" everyone that was in the room looked up at me,
"when i wasnt with you." i dropped tommy leaving him on his hands and knees.
i was still sobbing thinking about everything, as i heard sobbing from my cabin as well.
"c'mon y/n, it's gonna be fine. we'll talk about it in the morning no big deal!" i say to myself wiping the tears off my face.
i was cold and sad.
tommy's smile lit up my heart, every second of the day, i couldnt lose him again, i couldnt afford to lose him.
i ended up sleeping in nurse lanes office.

it was five in the morning, and i heard violent knocking on the door.
it swung open, revealing tommy crying, really hard.
"Y/N?!" he yelled, cupping his mouth so it made it louder, i cover myself in the sheets hiding myself, as i hear heavy walking of boots walking towards me.
"y/n! oh thank god, ziggy told me everything, oh my lord, i am so sorry y/n i didn't know what i was doing." he said as his tears dropped on my chest.
he went in, for a hug, i pushed him away.
the tears in his eyes, he begged me to stay
"fine, tommy but this is fucked up and your last god damn chance! you hear me!" i yell pointing to his chest.
i scootch over, motioning for him to sit next to me.
he layed down and cryed in my chest as i comforted him and told him to calm down.
"you know your so damn special to me, y/n. i am so sorry. i will never do something like that again."
he said hugging me tightly.

"you too thomas, i don't know what i would do without you"

there's chapter three!!
my phone is getting taken away every damn night at 7:30
so im so sorry if i don't post chapter four soon :/
chapter four out soon <3