The Results

Bay's POV
She was his.
Her beautiful, precious Emmeline Tara Kennish was the daughter of Emmett.
She should be excited. I mean, Emmett wanted to raise Emmeline. He wanted to be her father. But she still couldn't forgive him for the hell he had put her through. She had cried herself to sleep for months after he had broken up with her, and yet he still captivated her with a single look. Man, that guy was good.
She walked out of the office room, holding the DNA test results in her hand. She and the geneticists (wrong word?) were the only people in the world who knew Emmeline was Emmett's. She could just as easily get away with saying Tank was her dad. But, than Daphne would probably take the results and look at them, and realize she was lying. She was a terrible liar. And as terrible as it was to admit, there was no way in hell anyone except Emmett could be the father. Look at the child, for goodness sakes. She had his eyes, his hair, and his ears.
"So, who's the dad?" Daphne asked, looking excited.
Bay took a deep breath and finally just spit out the dreaded name. "Emmett."
Emmett throw his arms into the air, picked up Emmeline, and spun her around, (slowly and carefully), with a giant grin on his face. He then lay her down, and signed to the silent child, "I'm your daddy." Those simple words brought forth tears on Bay's face. He was so perfect. He would raise Emmeline well. He would love her with his whole heart.
"That's it. I'm moving back to KC."
And now he was here to stay.

Emmett's POV

She was mine.
He could barely contain his excitement.
His decision to withdraw from USC, and move back to KC was purely spur of the moment, but it made sense. He wanted to be with his child, and he couldn't ask Bay to move to LA after he had freaked out the last time she'd tried.
"Emmett, I'm not gonna let you leave school. You love it over there. Stay. Emmeline will be here when you graduate." Oh Bay. She thought she could get rid of him that easily.
"No. I'm going to get a job here and start taking some film classes at UMKC. I've already made up my mind. I'm not leaving you again."
"Emmett, can we talk?" She gestured towards an empty exam room. He nodded and followed, noticing her closing the door and the window so Daphne wouldn't see what they were saying.
"Emmett, you keep telling me the same crap over and over. 'I love you' 'I'm not gonna leave you' blah blah blah. I don't trust your word anymore."
"But now we have this kid. I need to grow up and keep my promises."
"It would have been nice if you could have realized that BEFORE WE HAD THIS KID!"
He couldn't hear her, but he knew she was yelling at him.
"Emmett, I need you to understand this. I don't want you here. I, frankly, never want to see you ever again. And I sure as hell do not want you NEAR MY DAUGHTER!"
"She's mine too." That was all it took to calm Bay down. But then she started crying. He hated seeing her cry. He had nightmares about it.
"I know. And that's unfortunate. But Emmeline and I do not need you. So go back to LA, have fun with Skye, and if you're ready to play daddy when you graduate, we can discuss it then." She stomped out of the room, leaving the door wide open.

Sorry I've been terrible about updating. I've just been super busy, but I'm getting back on track. Please vote, or leave comments. Thanks!