Emmett Moves

Quick thing: I kind of messed around with the pronouns this time, so, instead of 'he', 'she', or 'his', I'm using 'I' 'me' 'my', you get the gist. Let me know what you prefer, because I just got confused writing the other way. I also want to thank everyone for all the nice comments and votes! I'm glad you enjoy my story! I also decided to include Skye, because I felt it was kind of inevitable, and yes, I realize she is a lot more annoying and romanticy, (is that a word?) in the fanfic than she is on the show. Also, Emmett doesn't like her at all. I realize that isn't realistic, but I just really hate Skye, so...yeah.
(Also I don't own SAB because if I did hiatus wouldn't be a thing and Bay and Emmett would be together).

Emmett's POV

No matter what Bay said, I wanted to be near Emmeline, and I would do anything to do that.
I emailed my professor to unenroll, (A/N I honestly don't know how to unenroll from college, so if this is wrong, sorry!), flew back a few days after the day of the argument, and packed up my stuff.
As I shoved some clothes into a suitcase, the lights flashed, notifying me that someone was here.
I got off my bed and opened the door. And who should greet me, but Skye.
"Hey, I heard you unenrolled. Why? I thought you liked it here!" She looked genuinely confused, and since it would be awkward for me to say my ex-girlfriend had recently given birth to my child, I mumbled, (lazy signing), something about a family emergency.
"Oh, well, I hope everything turns out alright. I'm really sorry to see you go." She smiled slightly and reached out to give me a hug. I uncomfortably accepted. It lasted less than five seconds.
"Well, I guess this is good-bye."
Oh god. She was trying to turn this awkward encounter into a Nicholas Sparks novel, or even worse, a Hallmark movie.
"Yep." I was hoping one word responses would get her to leave sooner.
"Good-bye Emmett. I will never forget you."
FOR GOD'S SAKE! JUST LEAVE!
"Yep," and then, feeling bad because I would probably never see her again, I said, "Bye."
She dramatically left the room, waving good-bye as she closed the door.
Ok, now that she was gone, I could go back to my packing. I went through my desk for the last time to make sure I had everything, and that's when I saw it.
He & She
by Emmett Bledsoe
The script was laying right there. The horrible, disgusting script that had helped end my relationship with Bay. I grabbed the script and tore it in half.
I never wanted to see it again.

Bay's POV

Emmeline was up late crying again. I lifted her out of the bassinet, and softly patted her back, shushing her. Even though she couldn't hear me, it comforted me. All the parents I'd ever known had done this, so how was I supposed to know anything different? Maybe when Emmett moved back he could give me some tips. When. It was a hard word to say. Emmett was coming back, it was unquestionable. And while I was frustrated at his stubborness, I was relieved. Daphne was great, but she spent most of her time at school, which I realize is important, but kept her from helping me with Emmeline.
Emmett wouldn't spend most of his time at school. This I was sure of. He would take his classes, do his homework, and then come home and help me with the baby.
My baby.
His baby.
Our baby.
I never know which pronoun to use.

Ok, so sorry this one is so short, but I kind of left you guys hangin' on the last one and I felt bad. I figured I would also mention some background info for this story.
*Emmett and Skye never dated, he never dated anyone at college after Bay.
*Emmett gave up on his film after seeing how upset Bay was about the storyline.
*Bay lives in an apartment in KC, but doesn't see her parents too much except for when they baby-sit Emmeline.
I also don't know where Bay should work. I want a job that is kind of based on art, but I don't know. Comment ideas please!
Bye!!