Down The Hole You Go

Dragging. My legs are getting dirty. My body is so rough from the ground. I open my eyes. It's still dark and there's tape in my mouth. I try to yell but I can't. I see a cabin. It's made of wood. Why would there be a wooden cabin in the middle of the forest? Or wait is that...? No. The hoodie kept on dragging me harder and faster. We reached our destination. The person under the hoodie rips the tape out of my mouth. The first thing I do is breathe.

"Who are you?!" I yell.

And all of a sudden he/she took their hoodie off. No. Wait. But. How?! Underneath the hoodie is Roman Zolanski. Thunder roared behind.

"Surprise bitch. Haha." said Roman.

"Its you. But how?" I ask.

"Listen up hoe. We are twins. Someone took me and now I'm back. Tell our mom and I'll kill you. Besides I have all the answers. Hahaha." said Roman.

Suddenly I hear voices outside. It sounded like Beyonce & Rihanna.

"Shit." said Roman.

He taped my mouth shut and walked outside. NO. He can't go out there! Why. Omg.

"Where have you been?!" said Beyonce.

"We've been looking for you!" said Rihanna.

"Sorry guys. I was interested and found this cabin." said Roman.

"Onika lets get back inside." said Beyonce.

I tried to hear their conversation. I looked through the hole on the wall. Roman is talking to them! Do they think he's me?!

"I'll meet you guys in a bit. I just gotta do something go on. I'll catch up." said Roman.

"Alright." said Rihanna & Beyonce together.

They left and Roman was getting closer. I go back to my spot. Roman walks in & then shuts the door.

"Now time to finish you up. Haha. Your friends are nice." said Roman in a devilish smile. He tears the tape off my mouth.

"They thought you were me!!" I said.

"Wasn't that the point? Haha." said Roman.

"You won't get away with this." I said.

"Oh honey, watch me." said Roman.

I tried to escape but I couldn't. Will I ever see my friends? I shouldn't have came. I could still hear the party music from Troy's house. It was very soft but I could still hear it. Roman left outside. What was he doing? I heard something move into the dirt and out. I was confused. Suddenly the noise stopped.

"You ready? Haha." laughed Roman.

Roman dragged me out of the cabin and then I saw what he was doing. Right in front of me was a big hole. The thunderstorm still continued.

"No." I said.

Roman was laughing.

"Goodbye bitch." Roman said.

He kept on dragging me. I tried to crawl back but he pulled me from the legs.

"No!!! BEYONCE?!! RIHANNA?!!" I yelled

"Please no!!! I can't die!!!!!" I said.

"Shut up bitch!!" said Roman.

He pulled faster I was getting closer. Roman told me to stand up so I did.

"Please don't do this. Please." I cried out.

"Aww poor baby. No mercy for you bitch." said Roman.

He pushed me. I fell. My back hit the ground. The hole was deep. Outside I could hear voices. Beyonce? Rihanna? They heard me? I hope they could save me. Tears roll down my eyes. Roman looked down and laughed. He blew me a goodbye kiss and started putting dirt on me. I could hear another voice. I recognized that voice. No way. It can't.

"This isn't part of the plan." Roman said.

"Fine. I'll wait for you inside." the other person said.

"This bitch is gonna die." Roman said.

The hole was full of dirt now. My head could only peep out. Tears in my eyes. Thunder roared. Dirt. More and more. Until I couldn't breathe. And then the hole was full of dirt.