Trick Or Treat?

Kids. Bunch of them running around through the night. All I heard was the ding and the words treat or treat. Beyoncé and Rihanna met me in my room. We were all getting dressed. Rihanna was going to be Cinderella and Beyonce was going to be Sleeping Beauty. I decided to be little red riding hood. I always liked the story.

"Does this make me look fat?" asked Rihanna.

"Yes." said Beyonce sarcastically.

"Shut up!" said Rihanna.

"Hey you asked and I responded." said Beyonce.

"I meant the honest truth." said Rihanna.

We all started laughing. As I was laughing I looked out the window. Suddenly a dark figure rushed by like a hawk. I blinked and then all of a sudden I didn't see anything.

"Onika!!" yelled Beyonce.

I was lost in thought.

"What?" I asked.

"Should Rihanna have her hair up or down?" asked Beyonce.

"I like it down." I said.

I couldn't stop thinking about that figure. What if it was Roman. The new student looked so much like him. Was I dreaming at the hospital?

"Alright I'm all done let's go!" said Rihanna.

We all left. We decided to walk because it was nice outside. Little kids were rushing to get candy. I saw a ghost, a clown, a hotdog, a fairy, and someone in a dark hoodie. I look back and they were gone. Am I going crazy? I look back again.

"What are you looking at?" Rihanna asked.

"Nothing." I said.

It took us about 15 minutes to get to the party. This kid named Troy would always have this huge halloween party. Usually to plan a few pranks but mostly for the heck of it. His parties were amazing. He was wearing a red leather jacket and black jeans. His hair was black and a little curled.

"Why hello there Michael Jackson." said Beyonce.

"I'm so glad you guys came. The drinks are over there by the table. Help yourselfs." he responded.

We all went to get drinks and chips. Troy made this party really epic. He looked cute. He always had this little dimple when he smiled. The last few parties of Troy's, about 4 people went to jail for drinking. It was horrible. I recognized mostly everyone. He brought some of his friends from his old school. The DJ was playing "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga. We all hit the dance floor. Beyonce had some pretty good moves. Rihanna was swaying and shaking her hips. I was just jumping and dancing like no one was watching. I turn around smiling when suddenly I see the black hoodie. I get out of the dance floor and keep my eyes on the dark hoodie. He/she went out the back door. I followed. My heart was beating faster and faster every step I take getting more scared. When I get out the back door. It is dark. All I see are trees. I could hear a few kids but from far away. I see the hoodie and run for it. The hoodie disappears in the forest. I stop to catch my breathe. Damn I lost him/her! After I catch my breathe I decide to go back. When I turn around I face the dark figure. The figure shut my mouth tight. I tried to scream but I couldn't. He/she tied my hands together and dragged them. I could feel my hoodie getting dirt. I dropped my basket of goodies. I tried to scream but I have tape and I just couldn't. Who was under the hoodie? Where was I going? As the figure dragged me deeper and deeper into the forest the lights from the party were fading and fading...