- Rose Weil | Movie Night p2 (Fluff/NSFW)

Oooh, part 2 of this cutie 🥰

Also, guys! This story just hit 3k views!? Thank y'all l so much!!

Let's got into it!
_______________________________

We both stood up and kissed in a warm embrace, making me taste myself upon her once more. I took the controller off of the sofa table and turned the movie off, since we weren't really going to continue watching it anyways.

Rose took my hand and led me to the bathroom on the second floor. I had yet to see this room, though it looked exactly as I had imagined. She walked forward to turn on the water, and as she looked back at me I could see one of the sweetest smiles I had ever been given.

The way her body bent over the edge of the bathtub had me feeling some type of way, wanting to both cuddle her and fuck her senseless at the same time. She turned back around and dried her hands on her black blouse.

"You can step in love.. I'll be right back.."

And with that she walked by me, kissed my cheek, and left the room. What was she gonna get? Guess I'll have to wait and see. I got a few soaps out to put in the water, making the bathroom smell like a bath and body work shop. (I love the smell of bath soap, I'm sorry 💀)

As I began taking my clothes off, the door opened and Rose walked back in, this time holding a bag of some things...

I didn't know what to expect, so I just stood there watching the bag with wide eyes. As we made eye contact, a smirk began to form on her face. Her hand slowly dipped into the bag and she pulled out a few candles.

"Don't mind me love, continue what you were doing.."

Her eyes scanned my body as I continued to remove the rest of my clothing. She had begun to light up the candles as I got into the water, laying my back against one of the short edges. The warm water just flowing around my body felt like the stress leaving, finally letting me relax.

The flames from the candles created shadows that danced on the walls and foremost on Rose's face. They illuminated her, making her shine. I rested my head on my arm, so that I could lay and admire her.

"I can see you, you know." She looked back at me with another big smile, though I did not care whether she caught me looking or not.

"May I not admire my beautiful girlfriend?" A blush crept up on her face, showing her little flustered state. She began to remove her clothing, letting it drop to the floor. My eyes never left her body, not believing how I could have gotten so lucky to own such a beautiful soul.

As she approached the bathtub I spread my legs slightly, wanting her to position herself in between them. She looked down at and bit her lip slightly before sinking her body over mine. Having my front against her back felt amazing, her smooth skin alone could make me reach heaven. I could feel how tense she was, almost afraid to relax.

I snaked my arms around her waist slowly, making sure that she was comfortable with what I was doing. With my mouth at her ear from behind I began to whisper. "Relax darling, let your body flow, like this.." I pulled my hand to the surface of the water imitating a floating object. A chuckle left the woman above me before she let her body fall fully against mine.

"You're right, this is much better." Her head rested upon my shoulder, letting me kiss the side of her head. As my hands rested on her stomach, her hands moved down to them and started caressing them. I let out approving hums by her ear, making her body slightly tense again. I recognized this body language from her, something I had seen just a moment ago..