- Rose Weil | Treat over tricks

Taking a minute to appreciate the picture. ✨

Alright dears, I'm going to be honest with you all, my chapters may be coming to an end soon.. it's today's and the 'next'.. and then we'll see? I'm not quite sure of what to do at the moment.

This is a request by helenaluvv

Okey, enough with the sad stuff, this is supposed to be fluffy!
_______________________________

A sudden rustle in the wind traveled through the air, several already darkened leaves falling off of the branch they'd been so desperately grasping onto. They crackle as they join the already fallen, coating the corners of the street in orange. Darkness fell quicker these days, absorbing the daylight some keep so dear. Halloween had began shouting out loud for every soul to hear.

~"It's Halloween; I guess everyone's entitled to one good scare."~ Halloween (1978)

Red covered the door in splotches of fake blood, bringing fear into those who dared near it. To think such a magical color could stain a dark mahogany in a fright.

~"Oh yes, there will be blood!"~ Saw II (2005)

During the lighter parts of the days, young kids with buckets rang on our door, if they dared.. at last the age of the ringers increased. Every time me and Rose opened the door we were met by something new.

~ "Halloween is when kids dress up in costumes and beg for candy. In Girl World, Halloween is the one day a year when a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girls can say anything else about it" ~ Mean Girls (2004)

Bunnies, Jokers, and the classical murder masks 'blessed' us for hours. Until we chose to do our own little 'trick or treat.'
_______________________________

Rose's adorable little figure made its way up the stairs to our bedroom. Since two years back now, both me and Rose decided to be a part of the Halloween celebration, costume and all.

I went over to the downstairs closet, pulling out the secret coat hanger that I've been hiding from my girlfriend. The almost blinding white slipped through my usual dark clothing, making itself stand out immediately.

~ "Sooo, this is new.." ~ Cult of Chucky (2017)

A little change in the visual, the silky material gliding over my skin smoothly. The last little detail to complete the outfit was a faux golden halo held up with with thin metal wires.

Bright colors always seemed odd, especially on Halloween, but ghost are always made an exception, why couldn't angels be?

Her steps neared the first floor, her tiny little boots hitting the dark wood. My imagination of what she could possibly look like raced in my mind, a small blush creeping up on my cheeks. Even after 3 years of this relationship, she never failed to fluster me with even only a mere thought.

"Honey? I'm all ready, where are you?"

A small little giggle left me at her adorableness, an image of her doing the little tippy-toes to look for me entering my mind, replacing the previous thought.

"I'm in the closet!"

(Gosh, long time since I was in there last.)

Unlocking the door, I stuck my head out. And there she stood in her red, figure tight corset and skirt, completed with her devil horns.

(I literally only wrote her as a devil because of the picture at the top, then realized that last Halloween I made Bella into a devil. 'CoInCiDeNcE? I THINK NOT!')