23: Waiting on the world to change

It was hot and steamy, the next couple weeks. It was this excitement, the thought that something could happen soon. It drove us crazy and even thought the baby wasn't gonna get the start their life in this usual way, it could. Since we were doing it so much. We were free from our problems and we did know the facts now, it was easier to be. So I assume that was the thing. We were like us again, like we were year ago or last summer.

Betty was taking a run, she was on fire with that field too. She had so much more energy now and oh my she is in good shape. I don't see any negative sides on this arrangement - that she takes on hour from day to run. It's a win-win for every fucking person and department. She also have red that being in a good shape and healthy is helping for pregnancy and giving birth. Betty hasn't abandoned the book she red on fall, she still is a nerd and thinking that someone might give her quiz about the thing. I'm sure this is gonna be like this years and years. Always studying for being better.

I'm doing some research for my book and sitting on my desk in our office. The wall of her pictures has been the same for months now. We have been married over six months already. Not the kind of six months I was hoping, but here we still are, loving and having sex like bunnies. Having dreams and expecting them to come true. We will get that next photo of my beauty girl, soon. She'll be glowing then.

"Baby? What are you dreaming? I have shouted to you few times already from upstairs. You ready to start the weekend?" she is suddenly just behind my chair and wakes me up from my thoughts. It is friday and up to next, we planned some pasta cooking time and horror movie.

I look at her, her face is red and sweaty, she has untied her ponytail already, hair messy like hell. She has tight sport leggins and tight hoodie. I love this Betty which is still quite new to me. The image of her, first time like this behind my door in Riverdale almost couple years ago, it's still is so clear in my head. How she was blushing when she realized she was standing in front of me wearing only those tiny sport bra and tiny shorts.

My hands automatically goes to the hem of her hoodie and I lift it up undressing her from that. Only sport bra are found under the hoodie. "Mmmh, I didn't hear you babe, but I see you now," I smirk and my lips are on her skin. "I was wondering, if I could hear you shouting my name again? I could help?" I mumble against her sweaty skin which I'm trailing now with my lips and tongue. Salty.

She moans and shuts her eyes. Her drive is just as nuch up as mine. Again. "Oh.. I'm not against your idea. But I'm really really sweaty. Bath? Shower?"

I grin and take a grip on her waist and lift her up. "Shower," and here we go again..

. . . . .

It is almost the time. I have received the sead. And we are waiting. For the day I can take a test. We have waited for days. And finally it's the day. Today.

It has been a fucking torture to wait and we have kept ourselves occupied as much as we could. Long talks with friends, here and everywhere else. FaceTiming with family. Outdoors. Movies. Work. Cooking. You name it.

But the bedroom which was the place for us for weeks before. It has been now just for sleeping. We are too nervous and even though our drive has been extremenly high recently, it went down few days ago. Five to be excact. I wish I could have used sex as a distraction. Him too. Fuck, we did that for years when we haven't had each others. Apparently it doesn't work like that when we are together.

But we are here now.

I just woke up and walked to upstairs and our bathroom there. Needed the space, privacy. I'm holding on that test, reading the introductions for the hundreth times. I know how to take this. Not the first time. I do what I need to do, I leave the test on the counter and start to grab breakfast things from the fridge.