Chapter 1 • Unexplained Hatred

The sun rises beautifully today and hits Xiao Zhan's angelic face. He sat up and brushed his closed eyes, but no longer when his alarm clock rang. Here we go again, it is another bad day. Xiao Zhan always wished he could accompany his deceased mom in heaven, but her mother made him promise to study well and make his dad proud of him.

Since his mother died, his dad sent him to Zhao University to study. Of course, it is by force and just a contribution to being his 'father'. Everyone knew that Mr. Zhao Ren Li had a son from a prostitute, and he didn't wanna lose face with the public especially since he was one of the most powerful businessman in Chonqing.

Even once, he didn't treat Xiao Zhan as his son. So, Xiao Zhan had to take care of himself.

Xiao Zhan gets up early every day to prepare everything he needs such as cooking breakfast for himself because he is alone. Xiao Zhan doesn't have friends. Everyone hates him, Why? Because he is a son of a pr*stitute and made by accident. But Xiao Zhan never regretted being birth by his mother, His mother is a sweet, caring, and loving mother to him. And did that kind of work because before his mother required a high amount of money to pay all the debt of his late grandpa.

Xiao Zhan walks inside their classroom. As usual, His classmates didn't even pay any attention to him. He sighed and sat, Xiao Zhan grabbed his book out from his bag and started to review for their exams today.

 He sighed and sat, Xiao Zhan grabbed his book out from his bag and started to review for their exams today

"Bad morning eyesore" Wang Yibo threw his bag on his sit before he sat down.

It is not new to Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo is always like this. Sometimes he even threw a cockroach at Xiao Zhan every morning. Xiao Zhan is still glad because he didn't bring any of them today. He's scared of cockroaches.

"G-Good morning, Mr. Wang" Xiao Zhan softly greeted back which made Wang Yibo slowly getting irritated. Xiao Zhan is not qualified to have a chat with these students with just their names, they prohibited him from doing so.

 Xiao Zhan is not qualified to have a chat with these students with just their names, they prohibited him from doing so

"Huh. fvck you" Wang Yibo moved away his chair from him.

Xiao Zhan lowered his head and continued what he was doing. He was startled when someone poured juice on his book, which took longer to buy that book because he had to save money.