Chapter 3 • Bygones

"First young master Wang!" Xiao Zhan stood up immediately and restlessness started to rise through his body! Not because he is scared but because Haikuan knew him when he was younger, he and Yibo were 14. Because Wang Yibo was always with Xiao Zhan before and Wang Haikuan met Xiao Zhan oftentimes. Xiao Zhan wished Wang Haikuan didn't remember him like Wang Yibo.

Wang Haikuan is a doctor here and this hospital is owned by the Wangs

Wang Haikuan is a doctor here and this hospital is owned by the Wangs. Haikuan smiled sincerely at Xiao Zhan which made Xiao Zhan relax a bit. Wang Haikuan is so much different from his brother Wang Yibo.

"How's your feeling?" Wang Haikuan signaled Xiao Zhan to sit.

He checked his pulse and smiled again at Xiao Zhan.

"I'm fine Dr. Wang" Xiao Zhan then lowered his head and tried to avoid Haikuan's eyes. The Wangs are got an unreal beauty and elegance in their genes!

"Glad to hear that! You can rest here for a week until your wounds are fully healed"

"A week?! Uhm-- I mean, Doctor Thank you so much, but I don't need to stay here that long, to be honest, my body can stand any pain." Xiao Zhan smiled back at Wang Haikuan to assure him. It is true, that Xiao Zhan's body seems fragile but because of the pain he had, his body is used to it.

"Your-" Xiao Zhan has the guts to cut Wang Haikuan's sentence.

"Doctor! Trust me I'm fine, see" Xiao Zhan bent his waist and stretched his arms.

Wang Haikuan laughed, "How lively, okay then. Just take these medicines and put this ointment on your bruises, so that your pretty skin will be back again" He passed the small paper bag.

"Thank you so much, First young master Wang!" Xiao Zhan beamed.

Wang Haikuan suddenly felt that he met this cute bunny who has a bright smile before.

"You are welcome, let me pull this dextrose off" Wang Haikuan gently grabbed Xiao Zhan's hand and start to pull the needle, gently.

"Erm.. Doctor, can I ask you?"

Wang Haikuan is so focused on pulling the dextrose. So, he didn't glance back at Xiao Zhan but nodded and replied, "Sure, What is it?"

"Did you know who brought me here and how I got here? I just want to thank that person"

Wang Haikuan stopped and look at Xiao Zhan who is excitedly waiting for his reply.

"My brother called me that there is a dead body in your school, so our team including me went there. And saw my brother alone while waiting for us" He continued to pull off the dextrose until it left Xiao Zhan's hand and wiped it with cotton.

"The dead body was not far from the room where you are lying unconsciously, And then one of my nurses saw you! We thought you were killed too, but I knew my brother--" Haikuan's voice was solemn when he uttered his brother's name, but Xiao Zhan cut his sentence immediately.