Chapter 4 • Confused Feelings

The next day, Xiao Zhan can't believe that the dead body that the First young master Wang talking about last night is the mid-aged man who dragged him to the abandoned classroom and the person who he thinks kissed him torridly until he fainted. But still feels sorry for that man. The police declared it an accident, but Xiao Zhan knew it wasn't. Aish, Money can buy anything.

Xiao Zhan is on the way to the Wang's mansion. He is surely late on his first day for being Wang Yibo's tutor. His classmates told him again to clean the classroom before he left or else they'd add to his wounds more.

After an hour of walking, he arrived at the Wang's gate. He doesn't have money to ride a bus, so he chooses to walk.

Xiao Zhan grasped the card out of his bag and pressed the doorbell button

Xiao Zhan grasped the card out of his bag and pressed the doorbell button. A maid opened the gate for him and checked the card if there is Mr. President Wang's signature.

"Are you the tutor?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am" Xiao Zhan lowered his head again. His head lowered automatically, maybe that is because Xiao Zhan looking down at himself.

"Okay then, let me guide you inside" The maid walks first and Xiao Zhan is after her.

Xiao Zhan looks around, their mansion is so huge! Nothing is new.

Xiao Zhan stopped when he saw the garden where Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan had first met. As something beautiful, memories suddenly entered Xiao Zhan's mind.

-

"Fat Sean is so pathetic! He doesn't have a father!" Then the kid the same age as him laughed with his two friends.

Xiao Zhan is crying while he is on the ground after these three pushed him. Xiao Zhan just wanted to make friends with them, but immediately bullied him when Xiao Zhan introduced himself. Especially, when he said he was just an illegitimate son, and he didn't know who his father was. They find him filthy.

"Maybe his dad is a pig!"

"So true! Look at him, he is so fat! Fatty Sean!"

Three of them can't stop laughing! While Xiao Zhan is sobbing, can't do anything.

"Hey! Sean, is your mother a pig too?"

Xiao Zhan was triggered when they insulted his mother! He looked up at them and didn't hesitate to stand up, "You can insult me but not my mother! Maybe you guys have a complete family but lack of manners! Ugly ducklings!!!" he shouted even himself was shocked!

"WHAT??!!" The three yelled in unison.

Xiao Zhan started to run from them, and they instantly followed him and were ready to beat him!

"COME BACK HERE, SEAN!"

"WE WILL BE GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

"YOU ARE A DEAD MEAT NOW!!!"