5

JJ's POV:
I woke up again a 5 am. I immediately realized that I was alone. Emily wasn't there anymore. Immediately I start to freak out. What if something happened to her?

Then I see a man wearing a black mask that cover his face. He was holding Emily by the arm with a gun pointed to her head. I tried to scream but nothing came out.

He put his finger on the trigger. "EMILY!" I screamed but I couldn't stop him. He shot emily in the chest. He ran away as she fell to the floor. Still screaming I ran over to her.

There was so much blood on the floor. I tried to stop the bleeding but if couldn't. I screamed for help but no one could hear me. I heard Emily speak. "JJ." She says quietly. Then it gets louder. "JJ!" "Jennifer wake up!"

I wake up sitting in bed, with Emily right next to me. I felt all sweaty and my heart was still beating fast. "What happened?" I ask her panicked.

"JJ relax you just had a bad dream." She says rubbing my back. I grab her hand to make sure she's real. She was.

"JJ it's just me." She says. "It's just me." She presses her hand to my forehead. "You still have a fever." She gets out of bed. "I'm going to go get you something for it." She says walking away.

When she's not in the room anymore I start to feel scared. I don't know why, because I know that she's just downstairs. It just happens. She came back a few minutes later with an Advil and a glass of water.

I swallow the pill and drink a few sips of water. I just realize then that my throat hurt like crazy. "You didn't tell me your throat was bothering you." She said getting back into bed.

"How did you know?" I asked her. Sometimes it felt like she could just see inside my head. "Because I know you Jennifer." She says turning off the lamp. "You should go back to sleep it's still early." She says.

I laid back in bed and rolled as closely to her as possible. She wraps her arms around me and gives me a kiss on the neck before falling asleep.

Emily's POV:
I wake up for good in the morning at around 9am. Somehow JJ has moved on top of me again. Her head was resting on my chest and her arms were around my waist.

I don't know how she always managed to get into this position in her sleep, but I'm not complaining. I see JJ's eyes flutter as she starts to wake up.

I'm looking at the window and when I look back down, I catch her staring at me. Even though we were dating, she starts blushing and her face turns red. It was adorable. "Morning beautiful." I say watching her bury her head in my chest.

I pull her up and kiss her on the lips. She smiles. "I love you." She whispers. "I love you too" I reply. I get out of bed and manage to drag JJ out to. She was surprisingly light so it wasn't that hard.

She is not a morning person. We come downstairs and the second that we get into the kitchen JJ runs over to the sink and staring throwing up. Then she lays down and presses her face to the tile floor.

"JJ what are you doing?" I ask her. "The floor feels nice." She sighs. I sit down behind her and pull her into my lap. "You're sick." I tell her. "I'm not sick I'm fine." She says. Which was clearly a lie.

"What do you feel right now?" I ask her. "Sick" she sighs in defeat. I lift her off the floor and lay her down on the couch. Her head rests on my stomach as she closes her eyes.

I let her sleep for a while because she didn't get much last night. I'm on my computer when I get a call from the team. I felt bad waking JJ up, but I knew she wouldn't want to miss it.

I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. "JJ wake up" I whisper. She starts to wake up as I answer the call.

It was the team, and Penelope via FaceTime. "Hey Emily. Where JJ?" Hotch asks her. "JJ's here but she's sick." I answer. "I am not sick." JJ says moving into the he camera frame still half asleep.

"Alright sure." I laugh. "Alright while we have good news guys." I hear Derek saying. "We think we have the guy who's been doing this. We've got him in custody, and if he confesses, you guys can come back!"

"That's great!" I say. "Make sure to keep us updated." "Will do." Says Rossi before hanging up. As much as I want to join the team again, I will miss our little house and life together.

I look down at JJ who was smiling, but already half asleep again. I just laugh and pull a blanket over her.
I noticed she talked in her sleep sometimes. She'll babble about some new case or an old tv show.

This time I noticed that she said my names. It was random at first, but then I heard it. She clearly said Emily. I decided not to tell her, but it made me smile.

About an hour later she woke up. She was so quiet I didn't even realize it. Then I looked down at her. "Hi." She says looking my straight in the eye. "Hi." I reply. Then she sits up on the couch.

Her face turns serious. "We're going to go home soon aren't we." She says looking really worried. "Yeah but it's a good thing. Isn't it?" I ask her. Clearly she doesn't want to go back.

"Yeah. Good." She says staring at the floor. "JJ wants wrong? Why don't you want to go home?" I ask her. "It's stupid." She says shaking her head.

I cup her face in my hand and kiss her softly. "If it's worrying you than it's not stupid. So tell me." I say pulling her closer to me.

"When I'm at home alone I see him everywhere. Every time I close my eyes he's there. But when I'm with you it doesn't feel like that anymore. I don't want that to go away." She says her voice cracking.

"Then don't go back there." I say. "What?" She asks me confused. "A home is somewhere that you feel safe. So if you don't feel safe there, you shouldn't like there." I say.

"Emily where else am I supposed to live?" She asks me. "Move in with me." I tell her. "What? I can't do that." She says. "Why not?" I ask.

"I'll just be a burden to you." She says quietly. "JJ you're not a burden. I don't know what makes you think that but it's not true. So move in with me." I say.

"Really?" She asks me. "Really." I reply. She pretty much threw herself on top of me and hugged me so tight I could barely breath. I kiss her on the lips and hug her back.