Chapter 1

My name is Vonessa Hayes. Daughter of a kingpin- Von Hayes, that's my daddy name. My mother Anna Hayes is the queen, I'm a daddy's girl if you may asked because I'm their only daughter. My older brother Von Hayes Jr is their only son also, Only two kids for them and that's us- Von and Vonessa. My brother Von is pretty much protective of me especially since he's working with daddy in this street lifestyle. I've been sheltered most of my life away from a normal teenagers life, bodyguard every where I go and even at my room door. I've never even had a boyfriend or much less have sex, my daddy ensure to get me check every month cause he claim that niggas are dogs and he know cause he was a wild one.

I'm now twenty year old and still a virgin. Looking at me you would have never known and with the way I blossom like a fully grown woman you would have never guess.

So here's my story. Hold on with me, on my journey.

Vonessa Hayes found love in the eyes of another woman's nigga.
____________________________________
(Vonessa Hayes POV)

“Princess,” My daddy said as he open my room door to see me laying on my belly as I stare at him.
“What's wrong?”

He walk towards me and sit on my bed, I didn't say anything I just have this frown on my face

He walk towards me and sit on my bed, I didn't say anything I just have this frown on my face. My daddy doesn't like to see me sad so that's why I'm taking advantage of this especially since I deserve a bit of freedom too.

“Talk to me princess, I don't want to see you sad,” He told me. He run his fingers through my hair and stare at me waiting for me to answer him.
“Say something Vonessa,”

“I'm tired of being treated like a prisoner daddy,” I replied.

“I have to protect you,” He said.

“I know but I need freedom, I'm twenty year old now daddy. I need you to stop letting everybody watch me like an awk,” I told him as I sit up on my bed and stare at him.

He stare at me and sigh. I know he's protective of me but I want to enjoy being this young too.

“I won't let them stop watching you but I'll be sure to let you have the freedom you want, you can attend the club and such. I know you'll meet boys and you'll see one that you like but please don't date any of the niggas that work for me,” He said.

“Thank you thank you thank you,” I replied. I hug him as I started smiling. Finally I'm free.
“I won't date any, I promise,”

“Okay now, so I'll remove the video camera's from your room and allow you to have your privacy, your a big girl now so I need to stop treating you like your small,” He told me.

“Yeah dad, you need to stop,” I said.

“I will, I love you princess and I want to see you happy at all times,” He replied.

Damn. If I would have known it would have work, I would have did it from last year.

“I love you too daddy, thank you for understanding,” I said.